Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Professor Rei Announcement

7b69c555c1ea0033ce69ea59ac37a75b.png

After studying the Pokemon from the Johto region, one trainer picked her starter Pokemon:

@1234567890 has chosen.......... Togepi!                         

175.png

Professor Rei: Our journey through the Hoenn Pokemon will begin soon!

Edited 20 hours ago by .Rei

Professor Rei Announcement

7b69c555c1ea0033ce69ea59ac37a75b.png

5 Pokemon from Gen II have been eliminated!

Cuts Remaining:

Steven - 15

Derek - 15

Victoria - 15

Megan - 15

Dee - 14

Bk1234 - 12

Hayden - 12

Sola - 9

Nico - 7

Generation III is up!

23971210972_795787770f_o.jpg

Every ranker can now cut Pokemon from Gen III.

The Pokemon Immune are listed in the front page.

If a ranker do not wish to cut any Pokemon from this generation, please state it in the thread.

After all rankers have posted their decisions, we will move to Gen III.

24 hours are up!

@FrogLenzen @Solaris @Bk1234 @Deeee @hayden98 @NGM @Steven_ @totes4totes @1234567890

giphy.gif

Feebas is a poor man's Magikarp. Except you know how Magikarp's are everywhere? Feebas is the EXACT opposite. You know how you catch a Feebas in Gen III? There are exactly 6 fishing spots each time you turn on the game. These fishing spots are randomized each time you play. There's no indication to where these are. It is so F*CKING STUPID. And eventually you get Milotic if you put enough time and effort into it but at that point WHO CARES. You spent hours fishing and you didn't get it. GET OUTTA HERE FEEBAS. Anyway, Feebas is like the one Pokemon where it's actually less painful to get it and level up in PoGo.

giphy.gif

Wingull are the Zubat of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/OmegaRuba/AlphaSapphire or whatever the remakes are called. You think "Oh, well at least in the last third of the game when ALL YOU DO IS SURF at least I will encounter some neat water pokemon. Sharpedo is cool." And then all you find and encounter are 1,000,000 Wingulls. Everywhere. F*cking everything up. At least Zubat eventually evolves into the mega cool Crobat. Wingull's evolve into the stupid and useless Pelipper. Wingull's type combination is the two least interesting types in the entire game: flying and water.

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Feebas is like the one Pokemon where it's actually less painful to get it and level up in PoGo.

I evolved my Feebas in PoGo LITERALLY one week before they released Special Research that required you to evolve a Feebas.

Press F to pay respects.

tumblr_oedtv7NAEe1sg438co1_500.gif

Lileep gifs have all been overtaken by Lil Peep gifs. Honestly. For the better. Because Lileep is one of the worst and most uninteresting pokemon out there. By far the worst fossil pokemon. I wish IDF didn't eat my Lileep write-up from last year but TBH Lileep doesn't even deserve the minimum 100 words from last year's rankdown.

tumblr_pc4jauOVyp1v68t0mo1_500.gifv

Pelipper reminds me of my least favorite movie of all time: Finding Nemo. (JK that's an inside joke for all you who were in the Disney Rankdown). But actually. Whenever I see Pelipper I think "wow you remind me of the stupid bird in Finding Nemo a movie that I prefer to never watch again." Except Pelipper is even worse because it evolves from Wingull who is aforementioned the worst.