Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Cycle 1 

The Journey Begins

trainers-always-walk

A Pokemon journey is now beginning for a group of young kids...

... where they will become true Pokemon Masters!

The young trainers will embark upon a hard journey filled with lots of challenges but with the possibility of encountering every single Pokemon species that lives in the world....

Prof. Rei: But before leaving to your journey, you need a Starter Pokemon. We will go through the Pokemon first until every one of you finds the right partner for themselves!!

In this cycle, we will go through every generation of Pokemon and perform some serious massive cuts.

This will be done in order to cut most of the fodder and cut the non-favorites.

In order to avoid pettiness out of the gate, the Top 100 Pokemon from the previous Rankdown will be immune this whole cycle. Additionally, I asked everyone to provide me 10 Pokemon that will be also immune the entire cycle. Finally, all the starter Pokemon you privately picked will be also safe and will be revealed later on.

At the end of the cycle, 135 Pokemon will have been eliminated.

RULES

- Every ranker will perform a total of 15 cuts during the entire cycle. 

- The rankers can cut any Pokemon they want except the ones with immunities.

- We will go through every Generation, in order, where every ranker must post the cuts they are making.

- The rankers can divide their cuts however they want. The only thing that matters is that 15 cuts must have been done at the end of the cycle.

- Only mini write-ups with a minimum of 20 words will be required in this cycle since a lot of write-up will be done. 

- The write-ups won't be required right away but the decisions are final once they are posted. 

- After we go through every Generation and every write-up is posted, the cycle will be done.

Generation I is up!

7121acb80c329536adac2aef77454c13.png

Every ranker can now cut Pokemon from Gen I if they want.

The Pokemon Immune are listed in the front page.

If a ranker do not wish to cut any Pokemon from this generation, just state it in the thread.

After all rankers have posted their decisions, we will move to Gen II.

@FrogLenzen @Solaris @Bk1234 @Deeee @hayden98 @NGM @Steven_ @totes4totes 

Edited by .Rei
  • Thanks 1

Just now, hayden98 said:

Just to give you a heads up, I'm going to be in class for the next four hours, so I probably won't put my final decision until this evening. I wanna sift through all the vulnerable Pokémon to see how I wanna try to divide my cuts.

don't worry! take your time

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 1 posted
29 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i will use all 15 of my cuts in gen 3 😛

lololol I might request some early deals just to make sure a few of my favorites that I didn't give immunity to don't get mass cut :P

Also, while we're dropping our codes, mine is 0918 3016 3198

• Like 1