The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, David68 said:

Wait

Kelly's wearing black in the blinds again?

So Kenzie ain't getting over 4th place

No need for Kelly's outfit for Kenzie to be 4th, he is not good ahah

I would wait for his performances but on his covers, his voice is not exceptional

Edited by French20
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hopefully in the battle tapings they´ll clarify about the whole removent of the 4 way KO thing. They could very well have another steal in the KOs or bring back the coach comebacks and we could have a  Top 20 like S17.

Sorry, when they said that they removed the 4 way KO? (BTW, thank God they did it!😁)

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Sorry, when they said that they removed the 4 way KO? (BTW, thank God they did it!😁)

Someone said that their sources told them that apparently the hype man said there wouldn´t be a 4 way KO, but no further information was given. So we don´t know what´s going to happen, but IDF´s fear is that it means there will only be one steal in the battles, resulting in many people going home early.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Riiiiight lol. No creo que John los empareje, ya que ambos son similares y probablemente quiera mantenerlos a ambos.

I hope!! But most likely someone is paired with Durell and I don't want to, at least not in battles. 

I did not want to get excited about any participant, but it was inevitable. I've been listening to covers all day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

I’m just upset we never got another Shalyah Fearing, we got Shi’Ann Jones but people couldn’t stand her because of her running all the time but when Makenzie does it it’s not a problem. So in the future seasons I really wanna see a young black powerhouse diva. 

It’s not even fair to compare Shi’Ann to MaKenzie. The former literally did a run per note (I’m not even kidding, just watch her audition)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, echoap said:

Why isn't everyone excited about Gihanna's future slayage? 🤨

Too mainstream for IDF's taste? She can do runs as well, just saying :haha:

She´s very good, and she does seem to have a good amount of fans here. 

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

IMO: Gihanna > Dana :stealth:

So far, I agree.

• Like 1