The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Although I don't agree with the concept of putting a song to rest in itself (because people can put their own spin on songs), if I did, I still wouldn't say Tamara put it to rest because she had conspicuous breath control issues throughout the whole song. 

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Her and Tamara pretty much had the same issues in their performances of the song though lol. 

It's just Tamara had a version last season and still fresh on my mind. Tamara might have breath control issues (which mostly on the rap paryt only) still that song fit her like a glove.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Her and Tamara pretty much had the same issues in their performances of the song though lol. 

Agreed, but it was a much better fit for Tamara and imo she sold it better as well. I can see why Tamara looks better in comparison (for me they were pretty much equal)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, tonight, just for fun (don´t take these seriously lol)

• The Temptations beat Ed Sheeran
  • The Black Crowes beat Travis Tritt
  • Kelly Clarkson/SAL beat Kings of Leon
  • Tina Turner beats The Temptations
  • Jackie DeShannon beats Lizzo
  • Lewis Capaldi beats Jason Mraz

And next week:

• Luke Combs beats Chris Young
  • Jewel beats BØRNS
  • Gladys Knight beats Julia Michaels
  • Nina Simone beats 5 Seconds of Summer (of course)
  • Tasha Cobbs beats John Mayer (probably in a montage)
  • P!nk beats The Band Perry

Oh my god! How dare you say that Nina Simone beat 5SOS, the most talented group ever! This is horrendous! This is abominable! I am taking this incredibly seriously!

• Haha 5

Only just catching up with the leak.

Ciana . . . oof.  What was that?  A pitchy mess for pretty much most of the song.  And to answer whoever said that Nick should've stolen her, I didn't think that that was remotely possible.  He didn't look the slightest bit impressed.  Neither did Kelly or Blake, for that matter.

Pia . . . wow.  Wasn't the spellbinder described by the sources, but that was just an excellent, amazing performance.  Very captivating.  Well-deserved win there.