The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lindsay’s knockout song would have been Lady Gaga’s cover of Sting’s “If I Ever Lose My Faith In You.” 

Oh that would've been perfect for her! Hopefully, she decides to eventually post a cover of it on social media and/or on YouTube. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I think they´ll definitely be the leak, but they will probably close and the show will keep hyping the triple steal throughout the episode. Rachel vs Zae will probably open (due to it being the only option left because the steal was Kelly´s)

Triple steals usually tend to close as well. (Casi/Ashley (S12), DR/Jackie (S14), Bryan/Malik (S10), Luke/Taylor (S7) , so that´s what I think will happen).

As for the others, Pete/Andrew and Gihanna/Anna Grace will probably be left for the second episode, with Gihanna/Anna closing before the 4 way KO.

Jackie and Mia on KO with Jackie was a Triple Steal + Save making it like a Four Chair Steal is the most iconic steal for me.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

so for all that we know, they could end the battles with John´s save.

If I remember well, Adam saving Drew (S14) closed a KO episode. But somehow, due to the new format, I feel like the only accurate comparisons are to S18, or S19 to a lesser extent.

WRT the Halley v. Gihanna battle, I thought Gihanna sounded really good. I'm looking forward to hearing her have more room to really belt out cause that seems to be one of her strengths, and I think she had to hold back b/c it was a duet and also b/c Halley has a softer voice so during their harmonies she had to hold back a little, probably. I am excited to see her KO! I think Halley sounded a bit off, which is a shame cause she had one of my favorite blinds of the season, but I am glad to at least have gotten to hear the BA if anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

After seeing Durrell´s (TPTB´s) KO song choice, I´m actually glad he left on a high note instead of having a trainwreck moment.

As much as he deserved a steal, I can imagine that would have been rough. Who knows, he might have created a good arrangement for it though, I don't know. But, I agree, that has high potential to be a trainwreck moment.

• Like 1

I though Savanna should’ve won the battle, that was incredible so many tricks I never saw coming from her ! Corey would’ve crushed the 4-way.

Objectively (I’m not bashing anyone so don’t come at me please lol), I though Lindsay destroyed Zae and we supposedly didn’t even see her best moments. I’m so done with the 4-chair factor giving you an edge, that’s bullsh*t

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I though Savanna should’ve won the battle, that was incredible so many tricks I never saw coming from her ! Corey would’ve crushed the 4-way.

I’m glad she didn’t though because Corey would’ve been too much competition for Emma and Carolina.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Objectively (I’m not bashing anyone so don’t come at me please lol), I though Lindsay destroyed Zae and we supposedly didn’t even see her best moments.

That being said, both John and Kelsea suggested that Nick should pick Zae as the winner of the battle. Blake was the only one to pick Lindsay but he said that his reasoning for picking Lindsay was just to "make things more complicated" for Nick. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Lindsay’s knockout song would have been Lady Gaga’s cover of Sting’s “If I Ever Lose My Faith In You.” 

Omg, I love that cover!! Damn, it would have been a GREAT MOMENT. I'M SO SAD

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That being said, both John and Kelsea suggested that Nick should pick Zae as the winner of the battle. Blake was the only one to pick Lindsay but he said that his reasoning for picking Lindsay was just to "make things more complicated" for Nick. 🤷🏾‍♂️

If you're going to point out that, I'll point out that one of the coaches picked Zae b/c they turned for him in the blinds (I think it was John). Also, the post talks about vocal strength and not who was picked as the winner, so what you're saying doesn't really interact.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

If you're going to point out that, I'll point out that one of the coaches picked Zae b/c they turned for him in the blinds (I think it was John). Also, the post talks about vocal strength and not who was picked as the winner, so what you're saying doesn't really interact.

Law And Order Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

At the end of the day, we can agree that Lindsay was still ROBBED of a steal or save. She definitely should've either moved on to the 4WKO as Team Nick's representative or to the KOs on Blake's team! Also, they were both ROBBED of having their full battle performance shown! :dead:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don’t think John ever made a firm decision. Blake likes to throw in some humor to his comments so I think he was serious about preferring Lindsay, but who knows.

• Like 1

Honestly, big fan of Zae´s blind. Not a huge fan of his work on the battle. I don´t really care for Lindsay, but I would have given her the win based on what I heard.  The chorus was gorgeous though.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2