The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

My bet is on Anna, Devan, Ryliegh and Jose all coming on idf and seeing what we’re saying and is trying to give us hints🤣 to talk about them. 

Anna- Posting a Tiktok with idf on her tab.

Devan- Keeps Posting/commenting spoilers

Jose- Posted a Zumba Dance after someone on idf saying this cast is boring.

Ryliegh- The iconic “i’m gay” moment, so we can stan even more.

Man this cast is funny as hell LMFAOOA😭😂

i must have skipped a couple of pages lol when was this

20 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNS4axXnNJF/?igshid=1jgk14z6bkrrl

Not Denisha saying “tape” your eyes open🤣🌚

Although I feel bad that they got a bad song and were pitchy, I'm glad that she and Ciana are able to make light/jokes of it! As I've said before, I sometimes worry about the contestants' mental health following getting eliminated - especially the younger ones - since for many, singing is their life dream. It's great to see they've all formed such a great community despite the competition setting and it's really heartwarming to see them all having fun together

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

i must have skipped a couple of pages lol when was this

LMFAOOA it was a while back i think when the first week auditions were aired. If you go on her tiktok you’ll see on the first tab on her computer saying season 20 spoilers/news😂

oh wait she deleted it LMFAOOA 

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I miss Tamara's humor though 💀😂

Tamara is an icon, no one can compare, but I gotta say the S20 contestants put up quite the fight lmao - and the S20 contestants' connectedness and friendship is a lot more obvious on SM which is great to see 🙂

• Like 5

I´ll put it here since it would be a spoiler on that thread, but which battle do you think will be the highest and lowest rated on the IDF Ratings Thread? For last week, Ryleigh/Gean was the overall highest and Pia/Christine the lowest so far. I´m betting on either Corey/Savanna or Zania/Durell being the highest, and probably Jordan/Keegan being the lowest due to them not really being IDF darlings.

Or who knows, a messy battle that we didn´t expect could appear tonight. I for sure thought Connor/Aaron was going to be the lowest last week due to IDF not liking them, but turns out Pia/Christine were due to the battle being way too convoluted.

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´ll put it here since it would be a spoiler on that thread, but which battle do you think will be the highest and lowest rated on the IDF Ratings Thread? For last week, Ryleigh/Gean was the overall highest and Pia/Christine the lowest so far. I´m betting on either Corey/Savanna or Zania/Durell being the highest, and probably Jordan/Keegan being the lowest due to them not really being IDF darlings.

Or who knows, a messy battle that we didn´t expect could appear tonight. I for sure thought Connor/Aaron was going to be the lowest last week due to IDF not liking them, but turns out Pia/Christine were due to the battle being way too convoluted.

Zamia Vs. Durell is gonna runner up to Savanna Vs. Corey with highest rating battle. Lindsay Vs. Zae is gonna receive a lot of criticism for Lindsay being eliminated. Keegan Vs. Jordan is gonna be the lowest. While Cam Vs. Emma is going to be in the middle. 

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Zamia Vs. Durell is gonna runner up to Savanna Vs. Corey with highest rating battle. Lindsay Vs. Zae is gonna receive a lot of criticism for Lindsay being eliminated. Keegan Vs. Jordan is gonna be the lowest. While Cam Vs. Emma is going to be in the middle. 

I see it being...

1. Zania vs. Durell

2. Lindsay vs. Zae

3. Corey vs. Savanna

4. Cam vs. Emma

5. Keegan vs. Jordan

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

So those will be the 19th and the 26th?

I wonder what they are gonna do for May 3rd? I’m hoping the live playoffs! With the results happening the same night... they can do that their are only 17 contestants performing

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I wonder what they are gonna do for May 3rd? I’m hoping the live playoffs! With the results happening the same night... they can do that their are only 17 contestants performing

S14 POs flashbacks... 😬

• Haha 5