The Glee Rankdown (BLAINE ANDERSON, ROUND 2)

*Amanda

@Elliott to answer your other questions:

-In that episode, it is revealed that Beiste's husband is abusive. The girls sing "Shake It Out" for Beiste after they find out why she has a black eye.

-The girl on the end is Sugar Motta. She was rejected from New Directions for being a bad singer, had her dad force the school to start a 2nd Glee Club (the Troubletones), and then she was accepted into the New Directions when the two clubs became one again.

Edited by *Amanda

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

The girl on the end is Sugar Motta. She was rejected from New Directions for being a bad singer, had her dad force the school to start a 2nd Glee Club (the Troubletones), and then she was accepted into the

Oh now I remember.

Edited by Elliott

2 hours ago, .Rei said:

so my top 4 and my number 17 are still in 

if only Girl on Fire would have take the place of Songbird my top 5 would be the actual top 5

Lucky, I wish I had it that good. 😢  :haha: 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

my #20 still being in.... 🙂 

It better be one of the songs on m lower end of rankings, or else. 🙂  

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Seeing all the comments about Rachel being pressed. :dead:

That was all funny to read. :dead:  (And I do like Rachel). :haha:  

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

My Top 5 being the actual Top 5. :wub: 

Lucky. 😢 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Not at all! :haha: I'm not mad at any of the rankings as all 20 songs are so great! Was hoping it would have gotten some more top half rankings but ah well. :haha:

I did my part. :haha:  

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Here's the spots left for each ranker.

Amanda

Chris

Derek

Diana

Elliott

JC

Kaley

Lily

Megan

Priscilla

Public

Rei

Sola

Victoria

Wally

I’m doing far from the best amongst us rankers but wow I am surprised I still have 3 of my Top 5 in the game remaining. 😮 I’m happy about that - and clearly rooting for any of those to win. Although I still love my #11 and #15, even if they aren’t amongst top faves. :haha:

Good spot for “Back to Black.” ❤️ 

OMG I was gonna say “River Deep, Mountain High” should have been  higher but then I see i ranked it at #8….. so I can’t wish it to have it too much higher. :lmao: But still,  I wish it could have been higher than others haha. Wow at this being the Public’s #1 favorite too, alongside Lily’s. 😮

Omgg wow me and the public agree with “Shake It Out,” that surprises me. A gorgeous performance, of course. But it was one I wanted more Santana in.

Pleased with the  “Don’t Rain On My Parade” ranking. Such an epic performance from her. :wub: But yeah JC said it with his comments on how versatile of a singer/performer Santana is as this is a song you wouldn’t expect her to slay but she really does. :omg:

LOL dang with how this round was going for me, I was really rooting for “Girl On Fire” to make the Top 5, so I am bummed it doesn’t - even though it’s still higher than where i ranked it. :dead: I forgot how amazing/iconic this performance was. :omg:

Love Black to Black, but not my favourite hence why I gave it the rank I did.

"River Deep, Mountain High" is essentially Glee at its peak - such an iconic performance & I love their performance from the tour.

"Don't Rain On My Parade" is another favourite of mine - I just love the song in general and it was no exception for this version.

"Girl On Fire" is another great song - she SANG! I thought this was going to be a lock for Top 5, but not complaint since it's not one of my all-time favourite.

9 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

tumblr_mik91jZYdP1rly7e0o1_500.gif

CONGRATS TO THE TOP 5!

"Valerie"

"Songbird"

"Mine"

"If I Die Young"

"Rumour Has It/Someone Like You"

Which one do you guys think will win?

I think Valerie & Rumour Has It/Someone Like You will be the top 2!

Reading back through Chris' ranking he PM'd me, I got his #8 & #9 mixed up. He actually had DROMP at #8. All this does is break the tie between Shake It Out by giving it a higher ranking - DROMP is still 7th but with a 9.66 average now, Shake It Out is still 8th with a 9.73 average.

This means that there is still a tie between #4 & #5, which the public will break. I'm gonna double-check everything else one more time before the final set to make sure there are no other mistakes. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol i'm like listening back. and i can't wait for quinn's round so i can write in all my write-ups about the #swiftgron conspiracy theory that i 100% believe in.

Mine is going to be a rant about Ryan Murphy and Lea Michele keeping Quinn from the Finn tribute episode because they hated Dianna Agron.

Edited by Elliott

Just now, Elliott said:

Mine is going to be a rant about Ryan Murphy and Lea Michele keeping Quinn from the Finn tribute episode because they hated Dianne Agron.

Jealous because after Naya Rivera, Dianna Agron was the most purely talented actress on the show. Even with the STUPIDEST STORYLINES.

I also 100% buy into this blind item:

"The tv actress on this singing show tricked her A-list girlfriend into watching her character have sex with another girl. This was most likely a sore spot for the girlfriend since the actress and her co-star used to hook up in real life."

adapted from the website to make it a blind item. LOL.