Taryn Papa Fan Thread

TeamAudra

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yep, big notes, great tone, pitch control...stage presence for DAYS. Built for casual votes. Someone needs to let Blake know, though. 

I have a theory that Blake didn’t want to make it look like he was showing her favoritism, since she sings at his bar, so he came up with the idea of throwing her into the 4-way KO, thinking she’d most likely win it, which is basically what he said after the performance. If she continues to slay like that, he’ll look foolish if she doesn’t go through, and they have mutual friends/acquaintances. 

if she doesn't win the 4 way KO (and if she doesn't), he better provide her some post-show support.

I watched Taryn's IG live stream and someone asked her about her 4-way knockout performance. She just answered "it is a country song". She also said, it was her first time singing "Anyway" on her blind audition. She added that the result of the 4-way knockout will be announced real-time (I think she meant during the playoffs episode). Moreover, she's really received by younger fans because most of audiences she shared her live streaming with were teenagers. She was really excited about her journey on The Voice and I'm excited for her too.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I watched Taryn's IG live stream and someone asked her about her 4-way knockout performance. She just answered "it is a country song". She also said, it was her first time singing "Anyway" on her blind audition. She added that the result of the 4-way knockout will be announced real-time (I think she meant during the playoffs episode). Moreover, she's really received by younger fans because most of audiences she shared her live streaming with were teenagers. She was really excited about her journey on The Voice and I'm excited for her too.

I saw part of it, and noticed the younger fans too.

She really humble and down to earth. She probably doesn’t even realize she was robbed. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I saw part of it, and noticed the younger fans too.

She really humble and down to earth. She probably doesn’t even realize she was robbed. LOL 

Yeah and she did not speak ill against WTW. She said she also cried when Blake turned and thanked NBC for editing that moment out. Her humble personality is really a turn-on for someone as great as her. I really hope she wins the 4-way knockout.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah and she did not speak ill against WTW. She said she also cried when Blake turned and thanked NBC for editing that moment out. Her humble personality is really a turn-on for someone as great as her. I really hope she wins the 4-way knockout.

she cried when blake turned? did they turn the cameras away from her then? idr

8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

she cried when blake turned? did they turn the cameras away from her then? idr

Yes she said she was in tears when Blake turned. That moment when Blake turned was more focused on him blocking Kelly and her mother jumping and also in tears, so Taryn crying was easily edited out.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Here’s a clip of Taryn singing “Cry” this past January. She auditioned for the show with that song. 

DARN Taryn, She's gonna slay the full song into oblivion. I seriously hear that Faith in her more now. What a vocalist this woman is.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

DARN Taryn, She's gonna slay the full song into oblivion. I seriously hear that Faith in her more now. What a vocalist this woman is.

The fact that she auditioned for the show makes me even more confident that she’ll kill it, even though we pretty much already know she did. 

The 4-way KO will likely come down to minivan preferences. If she gets eliminated, she will go down as perhaps the most robbed contestant in the history of the show.  

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

The fact that she auditioned for the show makes me even more confident that she’ll kill it. 

The 4-way KO will likely come down to minivan preferences. If she gets eliminated, she will go down as perhaps the most robbed contestant in the history of the show.  

I mean, there's some other contenders for the title of "most robbed" in the show's history, but she'd definitely be high up on the list of contestants who deserved to go further than they ended up going (assuming she didn't win the 4-way KO).

15 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its obvious when she airs, but yeah we really don't know when anyone actually airs. 

However next Tuesday is her performance! And we'll all be there for that massacre. I'm ready to scream robbery if she doesn't advance.

How have voting methods worked in the past? I want to be prepared to vote as many times as possible for Taryn.