Taryn Papa Fan Thread

TeamAudra

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t trust the production crew on this one.

yeah, honestly i was really shocked. i think it's a combination of two things:

1. she really cares about the competition, so i can see her overpreparing and possibly overworking her vocal chords a little. 

2. someone said she sounded better in the taping AND she went first despite the fact that the video showed her as last. this could just be a producer bus, as you said. 

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

yeah, honestly i was really shocked. i think it's a combination of two things:

1. she really cares about the competition, so i can see her overpreparing and possibly overworking her vocal chords a little. 

2. someone said she sounded better in the taping AND she went first despite the fact that the video showed her as last. this could just be a producer bus, as you said. 

I just had a conversation with the source. The background singers weren’t at the taping. They must have recorded them separately, and as I mentioned, they were a mess. This feels like a bus. Source says she sounded really good live, but not so much on her TV. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just had a conversation with the source. The background singers weren’t at the taping. They must have recorded them separately, and as I mentioned, they were a mess. This feels like a bus. Source says she sounded really good live, but not so much on her TV. 

I smell sabotage... We all know TPTB doesn’t want the Voice to seem like a country show... 🤔

Edited by Bk1234

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I can’t upload the screenshots due to a bad internet connection, but there are a couple of interesting things on her story from 2-3 hours ago. I’ll post them later for those who don’t have access. 

Did she win? 

Ooh, I must see! 😃

42 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I can’t upload the screenshots due to a bad internet connection, but there are a couple of interesting things on her story from 2-3 hours ago. I’ll post them later for those who don’t have access. 

Did she win? 

is it the thing from sid or was it something else that she deleted

26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I only see stuff from the Battles, am I looking in the wrong place? 

It’s probably nothing, but she said it was a good day, and was in a car with Sid and Ian. Whether these things are significant depends on whether they were informed today of the results. Don’t get me wrong, Ryan probably won, but we should at least keep an eye on this. 

imWkPqZ.jpg

34K62xf.jpg

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s probably nothing, but she said it was a good day, and was in a car with Sid and Ian. Whether these things are significant depends on whether they were informed today of the results. Don’t get me wrong, Ryan probably won, but we should at least keep an eye on this. 

imWkPqZ.jpg

34K62xf.jpg

Do you think the 4WKO contestants know the result already? 

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ll be tuning in!!! 🎶 Good luck to Taryn! 😬🤞

I still have a hard time believing they wouldn’t tell them in advance. It’s stupid and cruel to have all four of them go through all of the rehearsals and other prep for Monday’s episode. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I still have a hard time believing they wouldn’t tell them in advance. It’s stupid and cruel to have all four of them go through all of the rehearsals and other prep for Monday’s episode. 

It’s definitely possible. Have the other four-way knockout contestants posted anything like Taryn did with Sid and Ian (two live show contestants on the team)? 

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s definitely possible. Have the other four-way knockout contestants posted anything like Taryn did with Sid and Ian (two live show contestants on the team)? 

No, I haven’t seen anything like that from the others. It’s difficult to imagine her winning that, and I still have my doubts, but if she did, the meltdowns will be spectacular. 

• Like 5

Just now, TeamAudra said:

No, I haven’t seen anything like that from the others. It’s difficult to imagine her winning that, and I still have my doubts, but if she did, the meltdowns will be spectacular. 

Hmm, that’s interesting... 🤔 I can picture her winning the 4WKO, but what I can’t picture is the extremity of the meltdowns that would occur! :haha: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Do you think the 4WKO contestants know the result already? 

Yes, because they're not going to keep all four around preparing for their songs while also filming them.

What sucks is that the winner can't galvanize his or her fanbase all week long.

• Like 1