Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Now Nicole A is complaining about Jaysar with Cody who brings up Janelle being invited to Franzel's wedding again.

Meanwhile Franzel tells Christmas that Janelle is playing the sloppiest game she has ever seen while Christmas tells Franzel she is reaching legendary status.

:dead: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Now Nicole A is complaining about Jaysar with Cody who brings up Janelle being invited to Franzel's wedding again.

Meanwhile Franzel tells Christmas that Janelle is playing the sloppiest game she has ever seen while Christmas tells Franzel she is reaching legendary status.

bernie sanders GIF by Team Coco

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I will get to it soon. You don't need to remind me in other threads. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

You're welcome for the reminder anyway ❤️ 

How sad that even in all stars and with contestants that are a bit older the whole house forms a huge clique and excludes/gangs up on 1-2 people lol. 

Also the delusion is off the charts. Janelle is literally THE ultimate fan fave and Kaysar won his way back into the house with 82% of the vote lmao. The fact they think they are hated is hilarious. 

16 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Honest question because I really don't know. Has Nicole and Victor's wedding already happen or? Janelle didn't go? Dani did?

They’re not married yet. When Julie asked Nicole in the premiere, Nicole said they were still planning everything.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

They’re not married yet. When Julie asked Nicole in the premiere, Nicole said they were still planning everything.

Full House Thank You GIF

So she's been invited and that's why Nicole F. is crying and whining about the fact that she invited her to her + Victor's wedding!!!111oneoneone

Janelle said she was going to self-evict yesterday. That she would rather go home and no stay in jury for 7 weeks. I love you, but girl, Nicole A. is not worth self-evicting for. I get it because she can't get any people besides Kaysar to be 100% down with her but there is still hope. JAYSAR FOR HOH. 🙏