Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Hisam named his top three targets as Cameron, Matt, and Reilly.  Cameron is his main target.  He's thinking about nominating Matt and Reilly, and then backdooring Cameron.

Edited by Rodney

Surprised by how little activity there's been in this thread.

So Hisam had one-on-ones with everybody on Reilly and Jag's side of the house.  His initial plan was nominating Cameron and Reilly with Matt as a replacement.  However, Matt, despite hugely bungling his talk with Hisam, came away with Hisam wanting to keep him in his back pocket.  So likely no replacement nomination for him, unless he's really sure that he won't go home.

Meanwhile, Jared is still in the Nether Region.  The houseguests can apparently see him on a monitor.  But no clue as to when he'll be returned.

Oh!  And the HoH Competition apparently came down to only members of the Professors and Jared.  Jared came in second.  I wonder why Hisam didn't just throw it to one of them, then?  He could've then played for HoH next week in case it was physical and kept it out of the hands of anyone on Reilly's side.

So apparently, despite wanting Cameron gone personally, Hisam has changed tact and wants Reilly as his target now.  His reason is a sound one.  She's pretty much holding that side together, and if she goes, the Handful alliance is pretty much done.

He's right, in a lot of ways.  Jag and Blue will just recover by becoming a trio with America.  Matt will be scooped up by Hisam.  And Cameron will run headlong to Red.

The only risk is that this might fracture the Professor a bit, depending on how things go.  And if it does, Hisam will be treading a fine line with them.  He's already dropped in their esteem since the end of last week, and it might drop him lower.

Jared is back from the Nether region . . . but now Jag has been pulled into it.

And clarifying some things about the target of the week.  Hisam's target is Reilly.  The other Professors and the Bye-Bye Bitches' target is Cameron.  And they might jus evict him, anyway, despite HIsam's wishes.

Cirie is already throwing Cam under the bus to Reilly and letting her know it was him who blew up their alliance. She also assured her her vote. Obviously anyone who has watched Survivor knows Cirie is a master liar, but I definitely think Cirie is gonna make a push for Cam to go over Reilly. Mecole & Felicia will probably be on the same page and Izzy obviously hates Cam. Hisam will be the biggest hurdle.

Edited by Alex95

29 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cameron & Reilly have been nominated. Reilly is the target, but I think Cirie wants Cameron out so we’ll see if she shifts it

Reilly is Hisam's target.  The other Professors and the Bye-Bye Bitches are targeting Cameron.  Cirie has told Reilly how many votes she has, so she's going to stay whether she's against Cameron or Matt.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Reilly is Hisam's target.  The other Professors and the Bye-Bye Bitches are targeting Cameron.  Cirie has told Reilly how many votes she has, so she's going to stay whether she's against Cameron or Matt.

If Hisam really puts his foot down I can imagine Cirie backing down and letting Reilly go. But yes I think if things stay the same it will be Cameron going. Of course we’ve still got veto and it’s a long week.

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

If Hisam really puts his foot down I can imagine Cirie backing down and letting Reilly go.

Reilly worried about that, but Cirie just told her that he won't make her back down.

Just saw Hisam win the HoH. Lmao dangg he's such a comp beast (with how often he's come in first or second in comps) and totally gonna be targeted once the other side has power. :dead: Unless he pulls a Michael and win nearly every HoH and Veto which is looking possible.

Of the targets, I would definitely prefer and be good with Cameron going. But I do get the thoughts of Hisam wanting Reilly to go as she's the strong piece holding that other alliance together. But it seems like anything can happen with this season, so we'll see.

Well, things are shifting now.

Jag and Blue have formed a F2 and are letting Reilly go.  They see what a sinking ship she's apparently becoming.  They now won't use the Veto on her, because they want to work with Hisam, and he said that Vetoing her would be a dealbreaker for that.

Even Reilly's own side is slowly abandoning her.

Edited by Rodney

Jag chose Bowie to go to the nether. So I guess the nether blocks people from certain aspects of the game? Jag was in the nether for nominations so he couldn't be nominated. Now Bowie Jane is in the nether for veto and can’t play.

Edited by Alex95

Matt, Blue, and America playing in veto with Hisam, Reilly, and Cameron. Pretty much best case scenario for Reilly. Matt & Reilly will 100% use it on her. Blue originally said she would use it on Reilly but now she’s kinda trying to back out of that. Still very much could. America’s a wildcard, I’d say likely won’t use it but you never know. Cameron would obviously use it on himself and Hisam wouldn’t use it.

Edited by Alex95

So Cameron has become very safe in Hisam’s eyes. He still wants Reilly gone. But if she wins veto, Matt is up and out. If Matt wins veto and saves Reilly, Blue is up and out. No one’s really arguing with Hisam. Reilly is definitely looking to be in a lot more danger if neither her nor Matt wins veto.

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

But if she wins veto, Matt is up and out. If Matt wins veto and saves Reilly, Blue is up and out. No one’s really arguing with Hisam.

Where did you hear that?  That is not true.  Cory goes up if Reilly comes down, not Blue.  At least if Matt saves her.  He's a pawn who ensures that either Reilly or Cameron goes.

Edited by Rodney

12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Where did you hear that?  That is not true.  Cory goes up if Reilly comes down, not Blue.  At least if Matt saves her.  He's a pawn who ensures that either Reilly or Cameron goes.

I heard it straight from Hisam lol

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I heard it straight from Hisam lol

I must have gone to bed, because I wasn't aware that he changed his mind on that.  Especially since he just told Jag and Blue that he was willing to work with them.

Hisam is changing his plans so often, it feels like he's at as much risk for overplaying as Reilly was.

Edited by Rodney

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

16 hours has to be a record or something. But I need to know the results to find out if the season is cancelled or not though. :dead:

Well, it's coming to the full 2 week point of the game, so I think we know the answer for you. :giggle: :haha: (Though honestly, I'm also hoping the best for Reilly and for Cameron becoming the target again).