Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Just now, Solaris said:

did anyone else figure out what mon won was backwards?  I feel like there will be a third nomination tonight.

I think the house kinda thinks Cynthia gets to nom someone. It'll likely be Kirkpatrick or maaaaaaybe Todrick. I don't think it'll change Teddi getting evicted, but you never know.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think the house kinda thinks Cynthia gets to nom someone. It'll likely be Kirkpatrick or maaaaaaybe Todrick. I don't think it'll change Teddi getting evicted, but you never know.

Well Teddi can go if it keeps Mirai in the game!

55 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Looks like Mirai & Kattan noms with Mirai as the target. Unfortunately that's probably the right move for him. I'm glad Mirai wasn't first boot, but she's not cut out for this game. I'd still be happy if she won veto though.

Gross

As expected, Mirai & Chris Kattan are nominated with Mirai as the target. I fear we will never find out what the hell happened with Mirai pre-feeds :dead:. Mirai doesn't have a chance in hell unless she wins veto.

The good news is, the house is starting to turn against Miesha & Todrick!

Shanna, being the rat that she is lol, told Cynthia there might be a Todrick backdoor in the works. Cynthia told Kirk if he wants to make a big move she'd use the veto as well. For some reason Kirk only wants to make this move if he wins the veto. If Mirai wins the veto, he just wants to nominate Lamar and send him home instead of making the Todrick move for some reason. Maybe Cynthia, Shanna, and Carson can convince Kirk to make the move no matter what. Mirai's made some progress with Kirk and they seem to finally be on decent terms which is nice for her.