Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Ugh. I knew this would happen since Hannah and Tiff took out their own alliances (which were MUCH more loyal and tighter with them than the CO) 

Sarah Beth and Alyssa were not taken out directly by Kyland and Xavier. Basically they had no choice but to let them go because others were in power. In fact, Xavier was fully ready to take out Tiff over Alyssa. I guess DX was taken out by SB/Ky, but still, Hannah just let him go and Tiff voted to evict him. Sigh.

Anyways, hopefully whoever stays will win the game but not holding my breath, I do not want ANY of the other 4 winning, but chances are slim that I'll be happy. Ugh, I hate so many winners.

I'm glad we're still giving Tiffany credit for her amazing game, I would hate to see all her feats just turn into her being the first one out of her alliance. She dominated this game and she is the reason the Cookout is the final six. Her plan was flawless and she executed it flawlessly. She had a choice to make, play for herself or play for the cause. She knew she was decreasing her individual winning chances but she did it anyway and I respect that. I'm not holding this week against Tiffany as a player because she wasn't actively playing to win up to this point. All her moves were made were to get this final six and she succeeded.

So far almost everyone gets evicted right after they’re responsible for the evictee so kyland better get his bags ready for the double :giggle:

although I would prefer Xavier he just irks me

watch df or azah randomly win HOH. Obvs rooting for Hannah to win that or veto as long as she stays once tiff is evicted

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Obvs rooting for Hannah to win that or veto

If she doesn't win any of these two, she's likely following Tiff immediately on that double :( so I am manifesting for a comp win from her

Her best case scenario if she doesn't win any of the comps on the double, is for Ky to be the HOH again because he wants to target Azah over Hannah first. But since Ky's ineligible, Hannah has to win- Azah's targetting her, DF and X thinks she's the least deserving of the money (?)

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

DF and X thinks she's the least deserving of the money (?)

Ok, I’m gonna need her to win HOH and target these two immediately.

But also, DF has literally done nothing this season, so the idea that he’s more deserving of the money than Hannah is crazy. LOL.:dead: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm glad we're still giving Tiffany credit for her amazing game, I would hate to see all her feats just turn into her being the first one out of her alliance. She dominated this game and she is the reason the Cookout is the final six. Her plan was flawless and she executed it flawlessly. She had a choice to make, play for herself or play for the cause. She knew she was decreasing her individual winning chances but she did it anyway and I respect that. I'm not holding this week against Tiffany as a player because she wasn't actively playing to win up to this point. All her moves were made were to get this final six and she succeeded.

I take nothing away from Tiffany, I just wished the mission ended with her winning. 🥺

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

QUEEN. :wub: I’m gonna need her to remind the jury that she’s the one who is mostly responsible for the Cookout’s success because she was the one implemented the Brigade strategy and NOT these guys who think they can take credit for what the woman in their alliance did. 😘