Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

If Tiff somehow won the veto, would they shift their target to Hannah? 

I think so. The boys obviously want to stick together and I don’t think they would they get rid of Azah when she’s not a comp threat + seems to be closer to the guys than Tiff & Hannah.

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

The boys obviously want to stick together

I think X wants to target Ky after Tiff (based on the last episode), and iirc, X wants to work with his baby sis? not sure about these things though

But if somehow Tiff wins the veto, I can see Az as a replacement. In that case, Hannah already has one vote with TIff, and idk but I don't think X will save Az over Hannah, who he was working with for weeks now (I might be wrong though, since last week was a real changer :dead:) 

Tiffany decided to play for a Cookout F6 but did nothing to ensure she had the relationships to survive when she got there. She actively made them worse a lot of the time. I love her but she doesn't ~deserve~ anything from the rest of the cookout

The way this hurts to read because it’s SO true. 😭

27 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Tiffany decided to play for a Cookout F6 but did nothing to ensure she had the relationships to survive when she got there. She actively made them worse a lot of the time. I love her but she doesn't ~deserve~ anything from the rest of the cookout

The way this hurts to read because it’s SO true. 😭

Except that's not true at all lol

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Except that's not true at all lol

A lot of people seem to think it is. I don't know about the making the relationships worse part, but if she doesn't win POV she is most likely gone. I don't see a scenario where if the nominations stay the same that Tiffany doesn't go. :closedeyes: I don't want that to be the case, but that's just what I am gathering.