Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

I feel like all this discussion is pointless because based on past competition history, there's about a 5% chance Azah actually beats Xavier in part 3 of the HOH. But if she does and takes him......I really don't care. Azah making the worst decision up till the last possible second is perfect for her character arc ❤️. And Big D missing out on the final two money is totally worth an easy Xavier win.

1 hour ago, JC said:

Azah is taking X to the end? Then she just deserves to lose wtf!!!!

Really? When the goat who’s done literally nothing all season long is right there…

These people do not realize that sitting next to X in the final 2 is a guaranteed loss. :dead: 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Really? When the goat who’s done literally nothing all season long is right there…

These people do not realize that sitting next to X in the final 2 is a guaranteed loss. :dead: 

I don't understand, she thinks she could have a better shot against X than DF?

Antoine Dodson Reaction GIF

I'm just staying positive and just hoping that she's just saying that as a strategy to get X to take her over DF by making him feel guilty.

Hopefully when she actually pulls the trigger, she knows to evict X with no mercy or thought. COME ON AZAH

Believe Good Vibes GIF by Amanda Cee Media

She's not doing it because she thinks she can beat X. She's just playing with her heart, as she has all season. She wanted the story of sitting in the end with her best friend, Big D. But he's been such an assh*le to her she just doesn't want to be in the end with him anymore. Terrible strategy, but I mean Azah has to play the game she's comfortable playing. As I've been saying, the whole conversation is pretty much moot though as Azah's been terrible at Q&A all season so I can't imagine her suddenly beating Xavier now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

She's not doing it because she thinks she can beat X. She's just playing with her heart, as she has all season. She wanted the story of sitting in the end with her best friend, Big D. But he's been such an assh*le to her she just doesn't want to be in the end with him anymore. Terrible strategy, but I mean Azah has to play the game she's comfortable playing. As I've been saying, the whole conversation is pretty much moot though as Azah's been terrible at Q&A all season so I can't imagine her suddenly beating Xavier now.

This. It’a a personal decision on her part based on the way she’s been treated and how she feels about Big D and Xavier. Is it a good move? Absolutely not. But I find it refreshing that with Azah being in the game, the interpersonal relationships actually matter more than just what is the best decision in terms of playing the game. It feels old school 

• 4 months later...