Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

What's worse than the boring Kevin & David noms are Day & Kevin noms. :yawn:

Sucks for Kevin to be nominated on his birthday. :( And I always hate seeing Day nominated. :broken:  

IKR? The fact that ALL-STARS is giving us some of the most boring and predictable gameplay we've ever seen. :yawn: 

Yeah, I definitely feel bad for him being nominated on his birthday. :( Same. Hopefully she can pull off another veto win.

16 hours ago, *Amanda said:

IKR? The fact that ALL-STARS is giving us some of the most boring and predictable gameplay we've ever seen. :yawn: 

Yeah, I definitely feel bad for him being nominated on his birthday. :( Same. Hopefully she can pull off another veto win.

Ughhh seriously. This is probably the most boring gameplay ever.... or at least up there. :yawn:

So sad. :broken: Fingers crossed for Day!

16 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Kevin: "So over this season"

Yeah.. us to, Kevin, us too 

Yep.

16 hours ago, *Lily said:

Day’s really getting played by Franzel again...I hate it here!

Ugh this is embarrassing. 😐 David is the only one that could help either of them. Unless Dani helps Da'Vonne hopefully. They really are the next two to go, huh? 😐 

17 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

So Memphis' plan is David?! :wacko:

Lmaooo that's nothing special. :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I'm just desperate for something to watch on TV. 

I'd rather watch nothing than watch Big Brother at this point. I have also kinda felt that way for awhile now. I stopped watching last season half way through and I stopped watching this one so much earlier. The show needs a major overhaul from top to bottom if it's going to be watchable again.

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I'd rather watch nothing than watch Big Brother at this point. I have also kinda felt that way for awhile now. I stopped watching last season half way through and I stopped watching this one so much earlier. The show needs a major overhaul from top to bottom if it's going to be watchable again.

I don't blame you.  It irritates me. 😛 

Lol I’m gone when Day is gone. Made that pretty clear once but when that’s over I don’t think I need to see the rest.

She’s been messy and frustrating this week but I don’t think she’s a bad person and there’s any need to cancel her over any of that. I’m sure when she’s home and has the chance to watch stuff back/find stuff out she’ll be very apologetic.

But yeah I watched the eviction episode today which made me realise even more that I don’t care to see any of these people play. I don’t mind Kevin, David and Enzo. But they’re not enough to keep me watching.

I still watch the episodes, but I haven’t tuned into the feeds in quite a while. I just read updates on who won competitions and who the target is.

I actually started watching Love Island, and Love Island has turned out to be much more entertaining than this season of Big Brother.