Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Memphis is such a disappointment tbh :/ 

lmao @ another Nicole F whining session :lmao:her eviction is going to be so delicious ❤️ 

I feel like Keesha is not even campaigning enough to stay, ugh. :(  I guess she just wants to be chill and not paranoid like Kevin, however most people already expressed they want him to stay so she needs to work some magic on people like Dani or Tyler or else she is a goner. 💔

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

If Rachel was on this season Nicole F. would have self-evicted by now. :dead:

Add Elissa and Natalie to that, she would have begger producers to cast Victor as her shield. :haha:

I heard Rachel wanted to play pregnant. :rofl:❤️

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I-......... who is running Keesha's twitter account :dead:

:dead:  this is the kind of content I live for.

also Elissa added in Paint picture of Natalie to the cast icons after Nicole started talking about her on the feeds :dead:

Found it:

:rofl: 

Edited by Erestor

Just now, *Lily said:

Did we talk about how Janelle's IG posted a whole dedication post to Kaysar for his birthday and then at the very end briefly mentioned it was her son's birthday as well :wub: Truly a ride-or-die alliance :wub:

I saw that on Reddit and people were upset as if her son is going to be read her Instagram and not the BB fans. :dead:

Janelle on the campaign trail hard today for Keesha. Keesha’s been talking to people too. I think they’re looking for Janelle, Kaysar, Memphis, Da’Vonne, Bayleigh, Nicole A, and Ian as their seven votes. The campaign’s good, they’re promising that Keesha will make the moves to go after the big guys that Kevin won’t. It would work, but unfortunately they don’t realize Kevin’s closest allies are Nicole A, Ian, and Day. Also obviously don’t know Memphis is up Cody’s ass.

Janelle campaigning for Keesha :wub: If only now Keesha could campaign for herself. :rofl:

I feel like this could be a last day decision, because everyone wants to wait until Thursday. As of now Keesha is still going, though, because Nicole A is still leaning towards Kevin after Janelle's pitch.