Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Taran from RHAP said he did the exit interview with Keesha and he was allowed to ask her anything so there's no pre-jury buyback and Keesha's 100% gone.

I wonder why production told Janelle they won't go home until mid-September? Maybe for COVID-19  reasons?

Just now, *Amanda said:

Of course when we actually want a buyback for the pre-jury, there isn’t one. :dead: 

I think there would have probably be one if it wasn't for the pandemic but then again we probably wouldn't have gotten an All-Stars season without the pandemic either. :rofl:

I think it would be smarter for Ian to be backdoored, and  I'd live if he got evicted. I just think he has a decent chance at getting veto. Nicole A. or David would be weak evictions for Memphis, but tbh I don't see them working together in the future, so I get it. 

-- Really wish he would put up Dani/Bay and then backdoor Ian just from a game perspective. 

Edited by *Laci

6 minutes ago, *Laci said:

Really wish he would put up Dani/Bay and then backdoor Ian just from a game perspective. 

I thought this comment said Day/Bay. :dead: My comment still stands: I love Dani and like Bay but this would be smart but I don't think Memphis will put up Ian outright. Their reactions would be hilarious and probably start cracks in the big alliance.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I thought this comment said Day/Bay. :dead: My comment still stands: I love Dani and like Bay but this would be smart but I don't think Memphis will put up Ian outright. Their reactions would be hilarious and probably start cracks in the big alliance.

I would NEVER! lol I actually want both Day/Bay to go far, especially Day but I think Bay is a better pawn and more dispensable tbh. 

1 minute ago, *Laci said:

Memphis wouldn't put up both Nicoles would he? Nicole F. is going to at least top 5 isn't she? :duh:

Franzel is in his alliance so no. Tyler, Cody, Christmas, Franzel, and Dani are completely safe this week. Everyone else is a possibility.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Franzel is in his alliance so no. Tyler, Cody, Christmas, Franzel, and Dani are completely safe this week. Everyone else is a possibility.

I figured as much. Maybe David will leave. I mean, I'm coming around to him but yeah he can go lol.  In a perfect world Cody/Franzel or Meow Meow would be put up but that won't happen. 😐 I actually liked Nicole F. until the Amazing Race wish I could stan again since she'll likely be here for a while... 

Edited by *Laci

There's a very good chance David goes, I'd say he's one of Memphis' top choices for nomination. I'd put Nicole A as the favorite to go at the moment. But I could picture any of Nicole A, David, Ian, Janelle, Kaysar, or Kevin walking out the door Thursday. Of course Bayleigh or Da'Vonne could get nominated like I said, but unless they're against each other I don't see either of them leaving.

Enzo's totally safe too, forgot to mention him.

• Like 1

Prayer circle for Nicole A. because she's actually working with the right people lol. Nicole A./Janelle/Kaysar alliance would be perfect if they could snag either Ian, Tyler or Memphis from the other side. Day/Bay need to turn on Cody as well!

Why does he have to be so handsome? Otherwise, he kinda sucks lol. 

Also, has Ian really picked a "side"? 

Edited by *Laci