Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Halley Greg - Girl by Maren Morris

Between this and the battle, I don't think TPTB wanted her to succeed on the show 😬

(Unless she totally flipped it like with "I'm Like A Bird", which is totally possible)

Edited by FloorWax

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Next week, we're going to find out the song choices of the following battle eliminees. (if they reply to @thevoiceisthetop)

Reveal hidden contents

JD Casper, Savanna Chestnut, Bradley Sinclair, Deion Warren, Ainae

Particularly interested in the KO song choice of the third person you named.

• Like 3

So for this season we have so far for KOs:

Aaron Konzelmann - I Should Probably Go to Bed by Dan+Shay

Awari - Back at One by Brian McKnight

Durell Anthony - Blinding Lights by the Weeknd

Honestly, Awari´s is the only one that doesn´t sound like a bus attempt. The other 3 would have probably lost their KO with those songs (Unless they planned to flip them).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, Awari´s is the only one that doesn´t sound like a bus attempt. The other 3 would have probably lost their KO with those songs (Unless they planned to flip them).

Yeah they are all terrible choices

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You forgot Lindsay’s, which would have been slayage. 🔥 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

You forgot Lindsay’s, which would have been slayage. 🔥 

Yep. Hers and Awari´s were the only ones who didn´t seem like a bus attempt. Halley, Aaron and especially Durrell dodged a bullet, and the later two went out on a high note after their battles in my opinion.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Found 2 oldie but goodies!! Tessanne Chin (the second best winner ever <3) envisioned herself as more of a rock artist then a classic diva contestant and at several point wanted to do rock songs instead of the songs she did in the end. 

For the Top 8 Week, her original song was "Whattya Want From Me" The Adam Lambert Version

Top 5/Semifinals Week, her OG was "Crazy on You" Heart (CAN YOU IMAGINE)

In both cases Tessanne picked the song and Adam vetoed her and strong armed her to do the song, however she did say that in the end she enjoyed doing both of his ideas more since they could connect back to her heritage. (Normally I would be annoyed to hear that Adam strong armed her, but Bridge Over Troubled Water is one of the best vocals of the show and in my top 10 performances of the show so..... not that angry 😆)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Found 2 oldie but goodies!! Tessanne Chin (the second best winner ever <3) envisioned herself as more of a rock artist then a classic diva contestant and at several point wanted to do rock songs instead of the songs she did in the end. 

For the Top 8 Week, her original song was "Whattya Want From Me" The Adam Lambert Version

Top 5/Semifinals Week, her OG was "Crazy on You" Heart (CAN YOU IMAGINE)

In both cases Tessanne picked the song and Adam vetoed her and strong armed her to do the song, however she did say that in the end she enjoyed doing both of his ideas more since they could connect back to her heritage. (Normally I would be annoyed to hear that Adam strong armed her, but Bridge Over Troubled Water is one of the best vocals of the show and in my top 10 performances of the show so..... not that angry 😆)

Tessanne would've destroyed "Crazy on You" but Bridge Over Troubled Water is an iconic-tier performance; that said, if she ever posts a cover of either of those songs somewhere, I'd be 1000% here for it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Halley: *sings Nelly Furtado in the blinds*

TPTB: Okay, let's give her a romantic Ed Sheeran pop ballad during the battles and a Maren Morris country song during the KOs. 

Checks Out Season 2 GIF by The Office

Edited by disney1024

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Denisha Dalton - Idon'twannabeyouanymore

she added that she was ready to switch it up and she will post a cover of her version

This could have worked out given that she did another pop song in her blind and flipped it as well.