Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

22 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

K think she could do well with breakeven but not attention

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Now that's what I'm talking about. That actually seems like a song that would fit his heavy growl. He's more suited to rock than country.

agree w both of these regarding song choices 

I thought the point of this thread was for songs that artists were already planned to perform and not just songs they wanted to sing? Are they given the list of songs they can do for KOs before battles?

Edited by rp3598

1 hour ago, rp3598 said:

I thought the point of this thread was for songs that artists were already planned to perform and not just songs they wanted to sing? Are they given the list of songs they can do for KOs before battles?

Often times since knockouts are filmed so close to battles, the artists already have their song choices finalized or down to a final two or three while awaiting to see if they're cleared to perform. So for Tanner, he was likely locked into Shinedown but for Jillian since she had two, she probably had her final two choices as Breakeven or Attention and was awaiting approval from production but was eliminated prior to song clearance. 

Live show songs tend to also be planned out several weeks so the most credible and likely ones are for those who made it to the live rounds

5 hours ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Often times since knockouts are filmed so close to battles, the artists already have their song choices finalized or down to a final two or three while awaiting to see if they're cleared to perform. So for Tanner, he was likely locked into Shinedown but for Jillian since she had two, she probably had her final two choices as Breakeven or Attention and was awaiting approval from production but was eliminated prior to song clearance. 

Live show songs tend to also be planned out several weeks so the most credible and likely ones are for those who made it to the live rounds

Ok thank you. I knew for live shows they usually pick songs for the following week before they even know results from the previous week but wasn’t sure when they got KO song choices. Assuming they do what they used to do where they give them a certain list of songs they can pick from in the KOs.

1 hour ago, rp3598 said:

Ok thank you. I knew for live shows they usually pick songs for the following week before they even know results from the previous week but wasn’t sure when they got KO song choices. Assuming they do what they used to do where they give them a certain list of songs they can pick from in the KOs.

Yea knockouts and lives shows work in a similar style of having the next song ready before knowing the results of the previous round. The only round that differs is playoffs since they’re filmed months apart from knockouts 

• Like 1