Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

On 5/26/2021 at 1:52 PM, Harmat said:

Cam Anthony - Instant Save song - Me & Mrs. Jones (Billy Paul)

Darious' KO song? I don't think this is a great singing competition song, as was said above, but he would have done great with it.

On 5/29/2021 at 1:25 PM, Bk1234 said:

Rachel Mac

Instant Save: “Long Long Time” by Linda Ronstadt

I want to say Brennley did this? This song would have been perfect for her! Good thing she didn't have to sing it, though.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Victor’s got the chops to do Stevie (see: his vocals on “I Wish”) but I can also see why he wouldn’t be thrilled about this one, tbh.

He posted a snippet of his rehearsal on his IG story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Season 19 Jim Ranger's Instant Save song (never mentioned what week it was for but I am assuming it was for the wildcard):

"God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton

Jim's finale cover ("With A Little Help From My Friends") was originally not the Joe Crocker version but the Tedeschi Trucks Band's cover.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Tommy Edwards - Knockout - When the Party's Over by Billie Eilish

I saw an IG story of his the afternoon of his audition where he sang a snippet of it and he sounded great. He included a lot of rasp there, which is why I was dissappointed in his BA a bit, since he barely displayed any.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I'm intrigued about what would have KJ and Chavon would have done for KOs. I think they're fairly accessible on IG, so if soneone can find out, thank you.

i dmed everyone that has been eliminated and has been aired but those two are the only ones who reached out to me. so i'm still waiting on Carolina Vaughn, Chavon, and KJ

• Thanks 2