Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe Carter did say in an interview (donr rememeber which one) that his IS song was indeed Ring of Fire, which would have been his first country song since his audition.

As for Kim, her song would have been on brand with everything she did on the show, honestly.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, erik g said:

Top 13 Song: "Lovesong" by The Cure"

love love love this song (no pun intended), I was just listening to it yesterday. I doubt he would've done it like the original though, he would've flipped it/stripped it back.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

love love love this song (no pun intended), I was just listening to it yesterday. I doubt he would've done it like the original though, he would've flipped it/stripped it back.

He would have done it similar to Adele’s version. 

7 hours ago, erik g said:

David Vogel:

Wildcard Song: "Ocean Eyes" by Billie Eilish 

And he would have performed Ocean Eyes with a piano. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, erik g said:

David Vogel:

Wildcard Song: "Ocean Eyes" by Billie Eilish 

I would have loved to hear these performances. Season 21 had a great offering of alternative and rock guys. I hope we get some alternative and rock guys and girls in season 22.

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

He would have done it similar to Adele’s version. 

Since I also suggested a The Cure song in the other thread and its unlikely a contestant would do it in that original style, maybe someone can do the Phoebe Bridgers version of Friday I'm In Love :wub:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

And he would have performed Ocean Eyes with a piano. 

Interesting! I might be imagining this but wasn't there a no instruments regulation for the Instant Saves? I feel like Payge had said something about that and we also speculated that with both Pete and Jordan going guitar-less. Either way, if that's the case or not I'm glad it seems like we might get to see instruments in IS based on what David said.

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Since I also suggested a The Cure song in the other thread and its unlikely a contestant would do it in that original style, maybe someone can do the Phoebe Bridgers version of Friday I'm In Love :wub:

no bcs I need this to happen!!! The Cure (and Phoebe) aren't typically covered in singing shows which sucks but they have so many songs that would be amazing moments imo

• Like 1

I hope David eventually covers Lovesong and Ocean Eyes somewhere. They seem like good fits for him. 

Would have liked to see them on the show, but I can´t really complain about how things went for Team Legend after watching the entirety of S21.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...