Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

29 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

if people are asking for playoffs song choices for KO montage eliminees, do they wanna ask for KO songs as well?

Yeah, I really wanna know Jaeden and Reina's knockout songs, because i LITERALLY cried when i didn't get to see their performances 😿

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

I would love to see Rowan do a country song. Burning House, for example, would sound fantastic in her voice. 

She would sound gorgeous in "If I Die Young" too, but "Burning House" is a great choice

Edited by Ottoxxx

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Brayden, but in virtue of the fact that we're getting him in the finale I don't know why he has to do country songs every time. This Town was a good fit for him. I can understand why in the previous rounds because maybe country gave him a safer path to the finale. But now why not do something different? I could see Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes or something like that.

1 minute ago, nytsch said:

I don't like Brayden, but in virtue of the fact that we're getting him in the finale I don't know why he has to do country songs every time. This Town was a good fit for him. I can understand why in the previous rounds because maybe country gave him a safer path to the finale. But now why not do something different? I could see Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes or something like that.

erm... I think this thread is about contestants' song choice they never get to sing in future rounds/Instant Save rounds, not song suggestions.

4 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

erm... I think this thread is about contestants' song choice they never get to sing in future rounds/Instant Save rounds, not song suggestions.

Oh true, I didn't read the OP lol. I do wonder what his IS song would've been though since I think a lot of people (including him?) were expecting him there.