Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I actually prefer Pure Heroine to Melodrama.

Embarrassed Hide GIF by flor

I started writing a literal novel about why both albums are great and either one as a favorite is a good choice, but I'll just say that I love them both dearly but Melodrama is a masterpiece imo that's really important to me personally whereas Pure Heroine was a really good debut with a couple of songs that I skip :haha: 

32 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I was going to suggest a Lorde round as she is my everything but I don’t think her body of work is large enough yet.

What if you add her songs on The Hunger Games soundtracks and songs that were included on The Love Club EP and not Pure Heroin? @Deeee should set a minimum amount of songs required to be considered for a round. :yes:

Edited by 1234567890

27 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I’d be up for it (bc of Born to Die)! I’m sure @*Wallace would be happy to play too. :giggle: 

Lmaoooo :dead: 

Okay....sorry Wally :( But @Deeee if it's alright I want to switch my round from Rihanna to Lana, only because I'd enjoy that round more and I didn't realize that enough people would actually participate.

43 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Lmaoooo :dead: 

Okay....sorry Wally :( But @Deeee if it's alright I want to switch my round from Rihanna to Lana, only because I'd enjoy that round more and I didn't realize that enough people would actually participate.

You really hate me. 😢 :broken:

Aww I was really looking forward to a Rihanna round. :(