Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just love to grind on men when listening to this song while in the club very drunk. The beat and the choreography sell this song. LOVE FOREVER. - Dee

I am taking a screenshot of this and framing it in my room, @Deeee! 💣

True statement.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Look, in regards to BBHMM; I loan money on the side to make money and for awhile it was working and it was my mantra and then the payments stopped and I have like $10,000 that people still owe me (family members so I know where they live) so the song failed me and I failed the song. :haha:

THIS!!! 👆🏻

Oh yeah I’m not surprised at how ANTI is doing. Just so many great songs on that record that I know will probably get slept on more in comparison to the more recognised numbers 💔 But I’m glad 4 of the songs made it to the final ranking at least. :haha:

5 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I mean Anti really is more of a cohesive statement than an album full of smashes; and with Rihanna being a single’s artist who had a huge string of smashes before Anti was released......I’m not surprised tbh.

I still hate myself for not advancing Pose when it was the most stand-alone track on the album.

I failed Riallah. :broken:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Just want to let it be known that Victoria always cites the times I did her "dirty" with my rankings. She has now caught up and nearly surpassed me with how horribly she has behaved in these musician rounds!

And it's totally different with mini-rankdowns and regular rankdowns. Regular rankdowns are a long game and mini-rankdowns are rankings I stick at the wall and hope for the best. :claybleh:

16 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Look, in regards to BBHMM; I loan money on the side to make money and for awhile it was working and it was my mantra and then the payments stopped and I have like $10,000 that people still owe me (family members so I know where they live) so the song failed me and I failed the song. :haha:

...Are you in the mafia?

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Close enough. My family owns a lot of property and we have business dealings in other countries/states. We own property in Mexico, South Carolina, Nevada, California, etc...

So that’s how you afforded to gift 1000+ copies of 21. :dead:

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Close enough. My family owns a lot of property and we have business dealings in other countries/states. We own property in Mexico, South Carolina, Nevada, California, etc...

So I need to marry into your family. Got it.