Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

We know.... as you cut it you "Temporary Home" stan. :claybleh: 

SWISLY > What Can I Say > Unapologize > Temporary Home > Change > Songs Like This >>> Everything else. 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

He's on the right side of history! 😘

Ahh that's fair. I wasn't saying he wasn't  - just what i prefer. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

SWISLY > What Can I Say > Unapologize > Temporary Home > Change > Songs Like This >>> Everything else. 

Ahh thanks for posting this. I always enjoyed "Change" whenever  I would hear it.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

kim kardashian GIF

:dead: at you saying this. :haha:  

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ahh that's fair. I wasn't saying he wasn't  - just what i prefer. :haha: 

You always prefer the single - I almost never prefer the single as I find them to be weakesty from the album :haha:

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You always prefer the single - I almost never prefer the single as I find them to be weakesty from the album :haha:

I do as I am more familiar with those in general.. But I know that people prefer the album tracks over the singles on Play On - which I get as I don't think the PO singles standout compared to her other albums singles. 

37 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Anti as an album > GGGB as an album

GGGB for Rihanna's career >>>> Anti for Rihanna's career

So they even out imo. GGGB was a huge part of my middle and high school so it means more to me than Anti, personally :haha: 

Both were huge moments in her career. GGGB definitely pushed her image in the best direction, but I still think all of the accolades and critical + commercial adoration of Anti is indicative of an album that is far more important in her career.

Anti is the longest-charting by a Black woman in history. That is a massive milestone achievement. GGGB is a super important part of my youth as well, but Anti just has that impact. I think both albums are important to her career, but I'd argue that Anti is really the mark of her becoming an icon in the music industry. It was the release of that album that has led to the worldwide demand for more music and her rise to an untouchable position among the ranks. 🤎