Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

YOU BETTER PLAY IN THE BEY ROUND LILY. (!) 

And also need an Aaliyah round too of course. :wub: 

Of course! :wub:

Ooh yes I was going to say- if we’re still each getting to add picks, I think Aaliyah is going to be mine ❤️ 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

Here for a Kacey round! ❤️

Not here for the round with the Overbearing Diva, however! 

As long as I'm around.... a Mariah round will be happening. 🙂 :claybleh:  

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I think we should classify these as mini rankdowns, for record purposes.

Yeah I think they are considered mini rankdowns like in the acting game Steven has.

14 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I better join in on the albums ranking here, although this is super tough for me. :haha:

1. Beyoncé

2. Lemonade

3. B’Day

4. 4

5. I Am... Sasha Fierce

6. Dangerously in Love

A lot of songs from 4 are also in my all-time faves. But I think her most recent two albums have to be my top faves because they’re both so brilliant and cohesive, particularly with the visual aspects. B’Day has great value for me still because it’s full of some really good pop/dance tracks especially which I think show her at her best in that element.

Good ranking here!

I actually can't figure out my own. But yeah I thought Dangerously in Love would be the easy pick for her weakest album. Not surprised we agree with DIL last. The singles are ICONIC of course but some of the album tracks were not so strong. Still loved it of course. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Of course! :wub:

Ooh yes I was going to say- if we’re still each getting to add picks, I think Aaliyah is going to be mine ❤️ 

Yayy!

Oooh great choice if you choose her. We need more R&B representation! ❤️ 

BEYONCÉ:

1. Dee

2. Wally

3. Steven

4. Victoria

5. Denise

6. Derek

7. Elliott
8. Chris

9. Rei

10. Lily

11. Megan

Round will start at approximately 11:00 PM PST. Sign-ups for this round will continue until then! 

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Good ranking here!

I actually can't figure out my own. But yeah I thought Dangerously in Love would be the easy pick for her weakest album. Not surprised we agree with DIL last. The singles are ICONIC of course but some of the album tracks were not so strong. Still loved it of course. :haha: 

Yayy!

Oooh great choice if you choose her. We need more R&B representation! ❤️ 

Thanks! 😄

Yeah completely agree here of course! I really like it too, but looking back now there’s a clear difference between it and the rest of her albums. :haha:

Agreed! :wub:

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Yayyy I knew you’d be down for an Aaliyah round too. :wub:

50 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

WOW BAD RANKINGS FOR BEYONCE ALBUMS FROM TWO PEOPLE I THOUGHT I TRUSTED:

1. Beyonce

2. Lemonade

3. 4

4. I am...Sasha Fierce

5. Dangerously in Love

6. B'Day

If we counted the Homecoming album/experience, I'd throw that in between Lemonade and 4 probably.

Actually. Moving this around. LOL I thought "Irreplaceable" was on Dangerously in love. And I'm including Everything is Love.

1. Beyonce

2. Lemonade

3. Homecoming

4. Everything is Love

5. 4

6. B'Day

7. Dangerously in Love

8. I Am...Sasha Fierce

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Only if her songs with R K*lly are eliminated first. 

Ugh yeah this was my one worry about choosing her. Since her discography wasn’t as big and he worked on her entire first album. :(  It’s a difficult one as I love so many of the songs on there but they’re always going to be tainted.

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ugh yeah this was my one worry about choosing her. Since her discography wasn’t as big and he worked on her entire first album. :(  It’s a difficult one as I love so many of the songs on there but they’re always going to be tainted.

He's not featured on any songs besides "Back and Forth" I don't think. I will fight for "At Your Best (You Are Love); I don't care. :haha:

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

He's not featured on any songs besides "Back and Forth" I don't think. I will fight for "At Your Best (You Are Love); I don't care. :haha:

I think there’s a few songs on there where he has the occasional ad-lib but luckily it’s not too much, and then I think he produces most/all of them...but yeah I really try my best to block it out where I can because I just love her on all of them!

I’m here for that too. “At Your Best” :wub:

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I think there’s a few songs on there where he has the occasional ad-lib but luckily it’s not too much, and then I think he produces most/all of them...but yeah I really try my best to block it out where I can because I just love her on all of them!

Let’s not forget Age Ain’t Nothing but a Number. 😐

Just now, Deeee said:

I mean, I can move it up one hour? Lol.

I make no assurances I’ll be up then. I usually got to bed early on Friday nights because I drink too much beer during Drag Race. It’s even worse this season from having to suffer through Alexis Mateo. 😢