Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

I mean the R K*lly album is right there 

7 hours ago, *Lily said:

Yeah on paper it makes the most sense. I loved that album but can barely even look at the cover anymore. :( 

I hope we don't cut that album entirely, because a few of those songs are timeless classics for me, that I would love in the finals. :(

And we should just focus on Aaliyah's greatness on those songs. ❤️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I hope we don't cut that album entirely, because a few of those songs are timeless classics for me, that I would love in the finals. :(

And we should just focus on Aaliyah's greatness on those songs. ❤️

Aww yeah I totally understand that and would like to focus on her greatness on those songs too ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Jesse rankings sent. :yes: 

Has anyone else heard his new album yet? I'm guessing at least @miss denise has, right? This is my favorite song from the album:

Yes! I love this one too. :wub:  I'm most partial to Selfless since I've been obsessed with since first hearing it live years ago. 😭  My other favorites right now are What If I Missed You, Party For Two, New Stage, and Lemonade. ❤️ 

I plan to submit everything tomorrow (late) morning. I've been so busy, but working hard to get it done. I'm also going out of town, so I'll likely miss most, if not all, of the final ranking. :( 

Thank you, Dee, and everyone for this round though. It's been wonderful. ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

I plan to submit everything tomorrow (late) morning. I've been so busy, but working hard to get it done. I'm also going out of town, so I'll likely miss most, if not all, of the final ranking. :( 

When do you leave? If this is the case, I will just postpone the results until you are back to comment.