5.Stellar Perry

6.Wolf Winters (Out in playoffs)

7.Mark Furze (Out in semifinals)

8.Chris Sebastian

9.Roxane Lebrasse (Out in playoffs)

10.Jimi the Kween (Out in playoffs)

11.Soma Sutton (Out in playoffs)

12.Graeme Isaako (Out in playoffs)

Now my team have three finalists, I'm feeling myself some kind of Blake Shelton haha. And there's a huge chance that the only one out of my team will be the winner, like happened to Blake on season 16 😂

Edited by searomordep

4 hours ago, searomordep said:

Nobody here is actually rooting for Johnny? haha Guess I'm alone 😂

Hahaha it does seem like most of us are anti-Johnny doesn't it - my issue with Johnny is that he can hit all the notes and runs flawlessly but doesn't bring much else to the table.

He's going to be another yet another winner who fades away after the show, but Siala could actually make it seeing as she's very 'current'. 

My fave is Stellar and I loved her right from the auditions because she brings so much emotion to all her performances, but I think the same thing will happen with her like Johnny. That's why I'm voting for Siala to win. 

Quite an interesting article about the grand finalists and how difficult it is for 'pop stardom', considering COVID has disrupted any chance of touring after the show. 

The director of EMI Music (record label for The Voice winner) singles out Siala as the 'obvious' talent - it looks like their record label also wants Siala to win! 

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/tv-and-radio/it-s-terrifying-pop-stardom-for-the-voice-finalists-more-uncertain-than-ever-20200717-p55czx.html

Okay looking at Darren (the host) IG stories, Chris Sebastian and Daryl Braithwaite are singing Horses - not sure if it's the best choice. It's an iconic song and Daryl's voice is so distinctive that I think Chris will be overpowered by him. I could be totally wrong though but from rehearsals it doesn't seem to be much of a 'grand final' song - more of a karaoke

5 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Now the meltdown will be fun to watch 

Hahah it's already started!! But honestly it never even crossed my mind that Chris would win - I was definitely thinking it was a toss-up between Johnny and Siala (though Stellar was my fave)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stilinskies said:

😱WTH!! omg they also not announce runner up,3rd and 4th 

With the show being pre-recorded it would have been very difficult to announce the placings (imagine all the different combinations they would have to film for each place)

They might post the placings later on social media though.

• Sad 1

THERE YOU HAVE IT WORST WINNER EVER THE OTHER 3 ARE MORE DESERVING EVENTHOUGH HE HAS A GOOD VOICE !!! ANY CHRIS SEBASTIAN FAN THERE? NO I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND WORST WINNER, HE JUST WIN BECAUSE OF HIS BROTHER, URGH IM DISAPPOINTED....

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 3