• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australia:     Me reading all the whining from social media:    

Songs for tonight: Siala Robson vs. Despina Savva - Teenage Fantasy (Jorja Smith) Stellar Perry vs. Matt Gresham - Slide Away (Miley Cyrus) Claudia Harrison vs. Maddy Thomas - Dreams (T

Tbh, Jesse is WAY too basic. Sorry not sorry

Posted Images

Even though sales numbers aren't too impressive, I'm bored as we want for studios for tomorrow and just wanted to share:

Sunday highlighted blue

Monday highlighted green

1. Matt Gresham - Who Am I Now (this is his originally recorded)

3. Siala - Emotional Criminal (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

9. Matt Gresham - Who Am I Now? (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

21. Johnny Manuel - Before I Go (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

24. Matt Gresham - Half A Man (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

89. Adam Ludewig - Someone You Loved (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

93. Matt Gresham - Home (not a TVAU performance but interesting to note)

98. Timothy James Bowen - The Chain (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

139. Jesse Teinaki - Make It Rain (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

140. Goldi - Dreams (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

153. Stellar Perry & Matt Gresham - Slide Away (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

191. Timothy James Bowen & Luke Biscan - It Must Have Been Love (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

192. Goldi - Lover (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

194. Despina Savva - Bette Davis Eyes (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

196. Clarissa Spata - Uprising (The Voice Australia 2020 Performance / Live)

Edited by rp3598

The producers and the crew are all saying tonight's episode is a stand-out: Edwin Smith (I think is in charge of social media for The Voice) said 'tonight is easily the best this season - if you watch one ep, make it this one' - it also repeats what Kell Brown (producer) says: 'tonight is hands down the ep of all eps'

I'm guessing they had more time to make some incredible production sets and of course our Top 8 voices

Jesse's performance tonight for me was his best, it felt so simple yet classy. Good song choice for him

He's having a lot of support from facebook rn wow

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Jesse's performance tonight for me was his best, it felt so simple yet classy. Good song choice for him

He ain't going through though .... I'm waiting to see what Stellar brings and I really hope she blows us all away!

28 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

So far, only Masha and Jesse had sung.

Masha- Rain On Me (Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga)

Jesse- Cellophane (FKA Twigs)

Ah, that explains why Jesse's showdown video on the official voice channel is titled Cellophane instead of Make it Rain.

17 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Who the hell chose Mark's song tonight? Lmao what a sabotage for me, there's other rock songs that would've have had him a moment tonight, guess they rlly wanna Chris to go through

I dont know but one factor that hes still in the competition is because of his brother. LOL HAHAHAHA, but hes good though.

So sad.... we all know Johnny's going to get through but that was a stunning performance by Timothy. I'm expecting some serious backlash when he doesn't get through but hopefully his original will chart on iTunes!!!

• Like 1

OMG...... I don't usually comment this early but I can't believe Timothy still might be going home after THAT. Damn this screwed up format. Obviously they gave him the chance to do an original because they want Johnny in the finale, but Timothy just blew me away. 

3 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Damn this screwed up format. Obviously they gave him the chance to do an original because they want Johnny in the finale, but Timothy just blew me away. 

He's ended his time on the show with a stunning performance, much like Matt Gresham on Sunday - Matt's album and song were still #1 on the iTunes charts last time I checked. I hope the same thing happens for Timothy

• Like 1

Daryl Braithwaite just performed 'Love Songs' which is actually such a catchy song! He'll also be guest mentoring next week for the grand finals. 

Stellar Perry is next!!!!! 

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Do they showed who will perform after Chris?

And btw what did Chris sang?

I don't know if it's accurate but...

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

How was Stellar's performance? Connection using vpn here is so slow lmao

The snippet on Twitter sounds gorgeous!

• Like 1