• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australia:     Me reading all the whining from social media:    

Songs for tonight: Siala Robson vs. Despina Savva - Teenage Fantasy (Jorja Smith) Stellar Perry vs. Matt Gresham - Slide Away (Miley Cyrus) Claudia Harrison vs. Maddy Thomas - Dreams (T

Tbh, Jesse is WAY too basic. Sorry not sorry

Posted Images

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

It looks like Johnny or Siala will win, I can't see Stellar winning even if it is a beautiful performance tonight, she is not getting q lot of support from the media totally, which is a shame

It's like 14 minutes apart, her video and Johnny's but Johnny is catching up to her in numbers. ugh. But Johnny impressed me tonight

I think the winner truly is between Siala and Johnny - Johnny definitely brought out the emotion tonight but Siala's the only one (apart from Timothy/Matt) that I can see actually having some kind of success. Siala is very 'on trend' whilst Tim and Matt's style is like Dean Lewis/Lewis Capaldi

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rach88 said:

I think the winner truly is between Siala and Johnny - Johnny definitely brought out the emotion tonight but Siala's the only one (apart from Timothy/Matt) that I can see actually having some kind of success. Siala is very 'on trend' whilst Tim and Matt's style is like Dean Lewis/Lewis Capaldi

yess! i agreed with you mate, and now delta pick stellar over jesse going to be rage by aussie

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Did you guys caught the preview? Are there wow worthy moments besides the staging or nah?

johnny said guy give him big song and also i saw siala with a bald back up dancer mybe i got nothing wow moments😅

Edited by stilinskies

Did you guys watched the past seasons? Do the favorite in social medias always win? Or is it not?

I have watched TVAUS for a long time now, but I haven't looked at the social media posts before lmao

Just now, Archanium said:

Jesse, Mark, Timothy 😢

My ideal result for the top4

1. Stellar

2. Johnny

3. Chris

4. Siala

SAME. But I think it'll be:

1. Johnny

2. Siala

3. Stellar

4. Chris

They just want Guy to win maybe, IDK

5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Did you guys watched the past seasons? Do the favorite in social medias always win? Or is it not?

I have watched TVAUS for a long time now, but I haven't looked at the social media posts before lmao

last time daniel shaw favorite aussie but get runner up

Edited by stilinskies
  • Like 1
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Ooh, now I want Stellar to pull of an upset. I don't care what others will say, just love her so much 😂

if she can pull like  diana did last year mybe she can win

Edited by stilinskies
  • Like 1

Johny will win with Siala placing 2nd, Chris will be 3rd (his brother might promote him so he can place higher than 3rd then Stellar placing 4th

Just now, IAN27TAY said:

Johny will win with Siala placing 2nd, Chris will be 3rd (his brother might promote him so he can place higher than 3rd then Stellar placing 4th

i hope siala or stellar 

• Like 1

It just isn't about who can go high notes or something, an artist like Johnny is just too ordinary for me. High notes doesn't impress me, connection does, and that is what I have with Stellar, she doesn't have the strongest voice, but the way how she connects to the songs that she sing, is phenomenal

• Like 4

Social media is going crazy that Jesse lost but I really don't think he was that phenomenal - if you compare his voice to Johnny/Timothy/Chris he just doesn't have the power and uniqueness and pales in comparison

So Chris Sebastian will be singing a duet with Daryl Braithwaite and Siala with The Veronicas!! I'm very interested to see what Team George will do - that could be an incredibly spectacular duet (/trio)

Johnny has got an incredible amount of support but I think Siala could truly win this - she's an underdog and I think many are underestimating her and thinking Johnny will win.

P.S. I absolutely love Kelly but I've got to say she isn't helping Chris' case to win at all 😅 

When she announced who she was taking through she said 'Chris SEBASTIAN!' - Hahaha that only emphasis that fact that his brother's a coach on the same show he's a contestant

Edited by Rach88
  • Like 1

I haven't been following this season super-closely but if Stellar doesn't at least finish runner-up after tonight (plus the consistency she's had all season) I'm side-eyeing the voters hard. That said, there's not really a bad choice among these four for the title. 

• Like 1

An interesting question -- we won't know the placings of the grand finale will we?? If they're already pre-recorded the finale they'll only show the winner's reaction and won't do the usual 4th place, 3rd place, runner-up and then winner announcement. It'll most likely be all 4 on the stage and they just announce the winner