Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Brady Finta

Survivor Rankdown | Cycle 3 | ¡¡COLBY TOP 3!! - Página 146 ...

Brady Finta placed 14th during Survivor: Vanuatu, lasting a total of 10 days before being voted out by the Fat Five Alliance. One notable thing that I'm noticing is that Brady tried voting Rory Freeman out at every tribal council that he attended, mostly due to his personality. Unfortunately for Brady, he never did get his wish as his allies Brook and JP were voted out at their first two tribal councils and then Brady himself was voted out the third time, even receiving his last ally, John's, vote. An interesting thing of note is that Brady actually wasn't allowed to do any in-person interviews after being voted out due to his job in the FBI. He was able to attend the reunion show though. Ooh, apparently Brady was casted by Kelly Goldsmith, which is also pretty neat! Overall, Brady is attractive and I kinda wish he'd lasted longer in Vanuatu, but he's lasted about as long as he probably should in this rankdown.

Saving Ramona Gray

CECILIA MANSILLA (Cook Islands)

latest?cb=20120616043803

Another Cook Islands cut :wub: I've largely left Cecilia alone this go around, because I remember we couldn't get rid of her for awhile during the first rankdown...so she kind of became a meme of the queen that just wouldn't go away :wub: She's not so lucky this time around, but honestly this is still a more than fair spot for her as she's a premerge boot who really didn't do anything all that memorable during her short time on the season. Cecilia started out on the Aitutaki tribe with Ozzy, JP, Cristina, and Billy Garcia. She contributed in Billy's unanimous vote-off but was the first casualty of the swap that season when Cao Boi and Flicka found themselves in the swing vote position and ultimately sided with Becky, Yul, and Penner, blindsiding Cecilia who was an ally of Ozzy and Sundra. Kinda sucks for Cecilia as Yul/Becky/Ozzy/Sundra stuck together and made it all the way to the final four. In an alternate universe, who knows, if she had survived that vote maybe she could have been one to make it all the way to the end!

Saving: Margaret

Edited by #jeah

Rodney Lavoie, Jr.

survivor-2015-rodney-lavoie-jr-00.jpg?re

I know Rodney's a bit of a #problematicfave for some. In Worlds Apart, one of the darker seasons of Survivor, people were looking for joy anywhere they could find it. Someone like Shirin became a fan favorite even though she's the kind of contestant that the casual audience tends to loathe (and only viewers like me tend to love :wub:). So at the merge when people were desperate to root for anyone, Rodney was playing a surprisingly good strategic game and his antics were more ridiculous than problematic.

During the pre-merge, Rodney was all problematic with no upside. Despite a sob story about losing his sister (which totally is a very sad story and I feel for him and his family there), he was just not rootable. He and Dan led a misogynistic tirade about how women must hold themselves to higher standards than men. Lindsey Cascaddan spent her days #dragging Rodney and Dan to filth for their comments, but they won the battle in the end because Mike and Kelly remained aligned with them and helped take Lindsey out of the game. It sucks when the people in the wrong get their way on Survivor, and that's totally what was happening with Rodney.

Once the merge hit though, Dan continued to show his ass more and more and Will came out of hiding to become the biggest villain of the season. As they all bullied Shirin, Rodney participated as well, but more as a B-level villain as opposed to the level of assholery Dan and Will were showing. Rodney had more funny moments than the other two villains. He had hilarious impressions of Dan and Mike that I still think about to this day. He also had an amazing downfall where he couldn't win a challenge to save his life :wub:. He did not get a single challenge win after the merge, reward or immunity, and it infuriated the ever-loving sh*t out of Rodney :wub:. Most notably, was him not getting to go on a reward on his birthday and whining over having to wash dishes on his damn birthday. Rodney's strategic game was shockingly impressive as he cobbled together the majority alliance of himself, Will, Carolyn, and Tyler. He turned on Tyler at the right time, and tried to drag Will and Dan to the end for what could quite possibly be the easiest victory in Survivor history. Mike's compwhoring and Carolyn's strategic acumen proved to be too tough of a hurdle for Rodney to overcome though and he ended up losing in the final four in an amazing downfall.

So while I appreciate Rodney's late game villaionus downfall and not being as much of an assh*le as Dan and Will, I still can't consider myself a fan. I'm glad he made it through the first few cycles as there are some positives there, but there are still too many negatives to overlook. The vote for Will in the end, causing him to not be a 0-vote finalist and tie with Carolyn is absolutely unforgivable. And lately he's been posting propaganda on Instagram about how you don't need to wear masks and it's very #yikes (I only know this because I stumbled upon Max Dawson calling his ass out on twitter about it lol).

Save Nick Maiorano (why is is Naiorano lol :dead:)

Roberta Christine “RC” Saint-Amour (Philippines)

333?cb=20120820171457

RC placed 11th on Survivor Philippines, becoming the first boot after the merge and the first jury member. To be fair, she had the good fortune of being on the Tadang tribe for the entire pre-merge, so she never went to tribal because they won immunity every week. In the beginning, she was aligned with Abi-Maria Gomez, Pete Yurkowski and Redacted. Eventually RC grew to distrust Pete and Pete and Abi split from RC and Redacted. Going into the merge, RC had the numbers on her side but Pete and Abi combined Kalabaw to split the votes between her a Penner and, when Penner played his Idol, RC was ousted. In her Ponderosa videos she later compared Pete and Abi’s blindside of her to the holocaust so. She’s clearly problematic and she can go. In the end, she was the only person to vote for Lisa, probably because she had been aligned with her for most of the time before she was voted out but, as we all know, Denise won so it didn’t matter.

save: Erik solely because of his speech defending Natalie White

Edited by sublymonal
  • Like 2

JENNIFER LANZETTI

tumblr_o33e778UTf1sq0qzoo1_r1_500.gifv

Jennifer has been an easy choice for nominations throughout the game so far, yet she's managed to keep surviving. However, her luck finally runs out this round. Anyway, Jennifer Lanzetti competed on Survivor: Kaôh Rōng, which aired back in 2016. This was the second season with the Brawn vs. Brain vs. Beauty theme, and she was placed on the Brawn tribe. Early on, she was part of the majority alliance with Cydney, Scot, and Jason, excluding Darnell and Alecia. The Brawn tribe voted out Darnell first, and they lost the second immunity challenge too. The plan to vote out Alecia was in motion. However, Jennifer wanted to flip the game and form an all-girls alliance to vote out Jason. This is the move she should've went with, but she second-guessed herself and went back to Scot and Jason. However, her plan to turn against Jason was exposed at tribal council. Alecia revealed what Jennifer was doing in order to save herself, and it worked as Jennifer was suddenly on the chopping block. Jennifer realized she was in hot water, even standing up on her seat and pleading them to stick to the original alliance. However, no one could trust Jennifer anymore, and she was voted out of the game. Anyway, sorry to Jennifer, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Stephannie.

Remaining Nominee's:

Tyrone Davis (Nicaragua)

Alina Wilson (Nicaragua)

Mikayla Wingle (South Pacific)

So Kim (One World)

Its been 24 hours, anyone can do the remaining cuts.  @Zoey thats two missed cuts in a row, whats happening?  

JsDp5T.gif

So Kim

I don’t remember her and it’s going to be difficult to write one hundred words about someone who made no lasting impression.

So was the first person voted out during Survivor Worlds Apart. One of the less memorable seasons due to it not having any underdog stories or a real challenge for Mike. A bland season of sheep. The only redeeming things were So’s ally Joaquin and Rodney. :wub: I like to erase the memory of Will making the final tribal as he is one of the most disgusting pieces of sh*t I’ve seen on any show. So should’ve beat him at least.

Saving Alina

Mikayla Wingle

mikayla_wingle_-_south_pacific_2.jpg?w=6

Did Mikayla kinda get screwed by being stuck on a tribe with Brandon Hantz peering at her behind bushes and wanting her gone because she gave him a boner? Yes. Does that make her particularly interesting though? Probably not. Though I defend South Pacific more than probably anyone else on this site (and more than anyone probably should) the pre-merge is horrifically bad. And since Mikayla's just a pre-merge boot....not much to say there. Though she was unfairly placed in the minority of the tribe, she really did nothing to change her position. She happily booted Christine and Stacey and attempted to boot Edna as well. The show made it seem impressive that she split the alliance up and convinced Sophie and Albert to vote her way, but post-show interviews show that was not entirely the case and the two only voted with her incase she won the RI challenge and returned to the game. Post-show she ended up having some weird affair with Russell Hantz and I'm still not too sure what to make of that whole thing. She was also on the Second Chance ballot but luckily wasn't chosen because, like, 14 of the other 15 girls were far better choices.

Save Tyrone

Immune for Alex's Round:

Rupert Boneham

Laura Boneham

Tony Vlachos

Kass McQuillan

Kim Spradlin

Chrissy Hofbeck

Brice Johnston

Victoria Baamonde

Alan Ball

Chris Noble

Bradley Kleihege

James Lim

Natalia Azquoa

Reem Daly

John Hennigan

Ramona Gray

Margaret Bobonich

Nick Maiorano

Stephannie Favor

Erik Cardona

Tyrone Davis

Alina Wilson

@Alex95 may now nominate.  12 hours and counting.

I got it down to like 25 rather quickly, but struggled splitting them into groups since I decided to pigeonhole myself into stupid random groups :dead:

#ProblematicFaves (For the yikes players who still have their good moments)

Richard Hatch

Elisabeth Filarski

Alicia Calaway

James Miller

James Clement

Laura Morett

Nick Wilson

#BoreWhores (Idk how these people are still in lol)

Nick Brown

Lea "Sarge" Masters

Sarah Dawson

Alec Christy

CeCe Taylor

JP Hilsabeck

Tommy Sheehan

#IJustDontLikeYou (Sorry not sorry)

Edgardo Rivera

John Fincher

Spencer Bledsoe

Zeke Smith