Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

JT Thomas

090518johnthomas1.jpg

I had a tough time deciding who to cut out of the four guys left. Unfortunately I decided to cut JT despite him being a winner just because I still feel bad for Erik for giving up his immunity necklace and getting voted out. Poor guy was so easily manipulated, and he is just so innocent and cute I did not want to subject him to getting voted out so early in this. Alex suffered at the hands of Rob C but due to his own stupidity at revealing his final four plans, but his face is so handsome so I could not pull the trigger and cut him, and Bobby Jon come on, I can not cut such a DRINKard UNF. :giggle: Anyways, JT was always a good guy and probably played one of the cleanest games possible of any winner. I feel like I gave him a lot of credit in his first season for somehow staying such a great guy but still winning. However, in Heroes vs. Villains, his stupidity with the whole Russell situation really brought down his reputation. Although it really was the entire Heroes (mostly the guys) team who was stupid in that situation. Anyways, sorry JT, I do feel bad about this situation, but had to make a decision. Bye buddy! Also I literally had to go back through this write up and change JT's name from JP, I do not know why I forgot his name LOL.

Save BJ Drinkard

LVOjK2jrWuMwKAlwRrPaTiVWbegvJaGKrxzCSy5B

Alex Bell

tumblr_prrhycNxKt1talut1o2_400.gifv

This was actually a pretty easy decision for me. I like Erik more than Alex, so I will be cutting Alex. And here I am cutting a second Amazon castaway in a row. :dead: Alex was placed on the Tambaqui tribe at the beginning, along with the rest of the men. He was then swapped to the Jaburu tribe where he bonded with Shawna, but that duo was quickly broken up when the other Jaburu members voted Shawna out at tribal council. Once the merge hit, he formed an alliance with Jenna, Heidi, and Rob. He also spearheaded Deena's elimination when he found out she was plotting against him.  Alex ultimately finished in 7th place when Rob jumped ship on the alliance and joined Butch, Christy, and Matthew in voting him out. Alex played a decent game and would've made it even further if Rob hadn't flipped on the alliance. Like I said, I like Erik more and think he contributed more to his season overall, so Alex will leave here.

SAVING: Erik Reichenbach

21 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Jeanne Herbert

TCzlc.gif

Sorry! I’ve been busy these past 24 hours. Jeanne was on Survivor: Amazon. As the season started out divided by gender, Jeanne was placed in the Jaburu with the rest of the women.She and Joanna worked around camp and constantly were at odds with the other girls, who they viewed as lazy. She was crucial in getting Janet eliminated over the granola bar incident. However, she found herself on the outs on both the Juburu tribe, and then again after she was swapped to the Tambaqui tribe. She was ultimately eliminated in a 4-3 vote when Heidi switched her vote to side with the guys. Anyway, I hope this is 100 words.

SAVING: Shawna Mitchell

UPDATED. (!) 

Natalie Anderson

Jeremy Collins

Kim Spradlin

Sabrina Thompson

Kat Edorsson

Jud "Fabio" Birza

NaOnka Mixon

John Cochran

Sierra Dawn Thomas

Jaclyn Schultz

Missy Payne

Baylor Wilson

Laura Boneham

Nadiya Anderson

Sierra Dawn Thomas

FragrantLawfulIsopod-small.gif

Fan favorite game changer Sierra Dawn Thomas did two seasons apparently while Natalie Bolton can’t get cast for another season. How f*cking tragic is that? Sierra’s fine I guess. Admittedly I enjoyed her more than I expected to on her second season.

Sierra’s first season was all about her teasing the audience. After losing her closest ally Lindsey, she declared that the blue collar tribe was dead to her. However, she did absolutely nothing to change her fate. She sat around completely loyal to the blue collars despite being on the bottom. So when Mike won immunity and it was just her alliance left, she got picked off in 5th place for being a decent human being who could probably win the jury. Her “barrel racing” challenge performance was funny and her vote for Carolyn in the end was righteous af. I also appreciate the gif of her saying “daddy” which I will pose when I’m on a computer. But nothing to warrant a second season.

But then Natalie Anderson got injured and fan favorite game changer Sierra Dawn Thomas got to play again four seasons later. This time she had a bit more control of the game. She was in a pretty dominant position on her starting tribe and her swap. She survived the double tribal council thanks to Tai’s idol and sailed through to the merge. She got hilariously drunk with power though and fell to the bottom after the Debbie alliance. She tried to worm her way back into the majority by revealing her legacy advantage to Sarah, but that just got her voted out instead.

Overall, fan favorite game changer Sierra Dawn Thomas was fine, but nothing amazingly special. Now she’s married to Joe Anglim so I wish them all the best.

Save Natalie Anderson

Edited by Alex95

NADIYA ANDERSON (San Juan Del Sur)

tumblr_ncja63cVng1sqbiv1o1_500.gifv

I know it's probably sad to some that I'm cutting one of the Twinnies, but since Nadiya was a first boot and really, truly, in the grand scheme of things didn't ACTUALLY contribute much directly to the world of Survivor, this is a fair spot for her to go imo. Nadiya is known for being the mirror to Natalie's super awesome win in SJDS. They were put on separate tribes in Season 29, and Nadiya was targeted early for being a threat (due to her already impressive background in the reality TV world), and she was the first one voted out when Baylor flipped on the freshly formed women's alliance to vote with the men (sans Josh) to take out poor Nadiya. It was very sad to see it play out that way but in some ways I think it bolstered Natalie's drive to play her hardest that season and ultimately turn out one of the most impressive wins in the history of Survivor. So I guess we can indirectly thank Nadiya for that!

Saving: Kim

Edited by #jeah

tenor.gif
Jeremy Collins

Jeremy has appeared on Survivor three times. He first appeared on Survivor San Juan del Sur where he placed tenth. He then went on to Survivor Cambodia and won the season. He then returned for Winners at War and made eighth place.

Jeremy was someone I enjoyed in his original season. He had a strong alliance with Natalie and had set himself up in a good position but a few contestants that season seemed to flip flop from one side to the other whilst narrowly escaping the vote themselves. He was eliminated after confront Jon about an idol.

Then came Cambodia. One of my least favourite seasons as I found the cast to be absolute trash minus a few. This is where I started to dislike Jeremy. He ended up winning the season as once again the tribes were everywhere. He then signed up for Winners at War and this cemented my opinion of him. The one thing I don’t like is his emotional aggression. His aggressive celebrating when winning a challenge, his crying and shouting when his family got to visit. I find it so over the top and unnecessary that he’s so aggressive but I suppose it shows passion. Maybe it’s because I literally show zero emotion and hide my feelings? Might be that we’re polar opposites. Especially when it’s a game. I just find it to be bad sportsmanship. I do hope he doesn’t return as he doesn’t really bring anything to the game anymore.

Saving Fabio

Edited by Zoey

NaOnka Mixon

naonka-trash-talks-a-handicapped-person.

NaOnka Mixon competed on Survivor: Nicaragua. She was quite rude in regards to Kelly Bruno’s artificial leg; just look at the gif above. That’s what I remember most about her. NaOnka wasn’t a nice person, yet she managed to last far in the game. She found a hidden immunity idol and had allies with her younger La Flor tribe members. However, with only 11 days left in the game, she and Purple Kelly decided to quit the game. It was such a nonsensical choice, and production even seemed to regret letting them cast a vote at final tribal council. If they were forbidden from voting, then Chase would’ve won the game (who should’ve won over Fabio). Anyway, NaOnka wasn’t a favorite of mine, so I’m fine eliminating her from the rankdown now. Hopefully this is 100 words since I’m typing on my phone.

And I’m saving Jaclyn.

tumblr_ngrvaucirE1r5k9koo6_r1_250.gifv

BAYLOR WILSON

Baylor is a contestant from San Juan Del Sur and wasn’t all that enjoyable. She was the daughter of Missy Payne, who was even less enjoyable than she was. I guess I should’ve cut Missy instead but too late now. Anyway, Baylor didn’t really do anything of note in her season, but she managed to win an immunity challenge that you could only compete in with your feet. Ew. She was in a good spot to make the finale until Natalie realized Jaclyn needed to stay around to keep Keith from winning the final immunity, so Baylor was idoled out with an Idol she almost had herself. Savage.

SAVE: Sabrina Thompson