Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

Fire tokens menu is reset, and now the limit is increased to 2 of each option can be purchased (no more then 1 of each per ranker though).  Each option still only costs 1 token though.

Incase anyone missed it.

RICK NELSON

tumblr_lrkr81eqJ81qz85zio7_250.gifv

What is there to say about Rick Nelson? He competed on Survivor: South Pacific, and he was placed on the Upolu tribe with Coach. He admitted from the start that he did not like Coach at all, but he went on to be a loyal follower of Coach throughout the entire game. Sure, the alliance was successful in getting far. After the merge, the Upolu alliance was able to pick off the Savaii members one after the other. The alliance would've made it to the end intact if Ozzy didn't go on an immunity winning streak. Rick ended up being blindsided by his alliance when they were unable to vote out Ozzy. And since they thought Rick would be the most unlikely to beat Ozzy in an immunity challenge, they decided he was the one that needed to go. Rick was upset, and he promised to vote for Ozzy if Ozzy was sitting in the Final 3. However, Ozzy was voted out before then, and Rick cast his vote for Coach to win. Other than that, I can't recall a specific aspect of Rick's game that's worth mentioning. Maybe it was his invisible edit? Or maybe he really had no agency in making individual moves or playing for the win. Did he just assume everyone in his alliance would take him to the Final 3 as long as he was a loyal member? Anyway, sorry to Rick, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving David.

davidboatep133.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Yet the two cycles I've participated in, I've been first. :/

Omgod I didn’t notice that every time I’m not first you are.

Coincidence Wow GIF by The Viral Fever

Ace Gordon

A Cartoonish Villainy - A Tribe of One - Medium

Heh, what a douchebag. :haha: Ace Gordon competed on the lolzy Survivor Gabon, where he was voted out on day 21, placing 12th out of 18. The first thing to come to mind about Ace was the accent. According to exit interviews, Ace insists that he naturally went in and out of accent depending on the situation, but there were loads of people who questioned its authenticity. Also going off of both that interview and his time on the show, Ace thought very highly of himself. Ace started off the game by targeting two of my personal favorites from early on, Paloma and Kelly, which definitely did not endear him to me. After being swapped to Fang with his ally, Sugar, the remaining members of Fang eventually persuaded her to get rid of him, which she did. An interesting tidbit about Ace that I found is that he was almost cast on Heroes vs Villains, which is interesting. Unfortunately for Ace, I feel like the show likely won't invite him back at this point considering their bias for players who made "bIg MoVeZ!1!!!11"

Saving Alec

I don't think I'm gonna be around to watch this, but Victoria & Chris T are reunining and winning :wub: :wub:. Who asked Steve Sleasman back though???? Lol. And Katie/Holli can be third place robbed goddess.

FOLUKE AND SABRINA ARE ENTERING ROUND FIVE AND WINNING :wub: :wub::wub: (Not Chris LeCompte, "F*ck Chris LeCompte!" -Siona -Me)

MIKE ZAHALSKY (HHH)

Will pretty this up in a bit. Dr Mike made it all the way to 5th place on the unpopular season Heroes Vs Healers Vs Hustlers, a season that I actually very much enjoyed up until the endgame. Mike was consistently on the outs but was able to integrate himself into the merge tribe and survive many more votes than he should have. I don’t really remember how he did that and also don’t feel like looking it up right now, but I remember finding him quite entertaining. I know he’s a super polarizing player but I enjoy his brand of weird, kooky South Florida Jewish urologist dad and am sad to see him go.

Saving: Cochran