Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

What am I missing here? :dead:

Aubry is fine! During KR, she was one of my favourites after Cydney and Michele and I don’t actually have any issues with her lol. I just find her a bit overrated all things considered. Her fans were the worst after she lost and I haven’t really enjoyed her in either of her subsequent appearances.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Aubry is fine! During KR, she was one of my favourites after Cydney and Michele and I don’t actually have any issues with her lol. I just find her a bit overrated all things considered. Her fans were the worst after she lost and I haven’t really enjoyed her in either of her subsequent appearances.

same here, I actually like Audrey a lot as well..  but the post-season stuff made me a big Michele supporter 

21 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Neither come close to Michelle's social game, displayed in both of her two seasons. 

She has been hailed by the survivor fandom and critics as one of the best social players of all-time. 

meh

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Michele stans act like she's one of the best things to happen to Survivor when she's really just a fine character and player 🤷‍♂️

amen.  I did appreciate her game more a second time, but they act like she was the second coming of Parvati (who I know you also don't care for), but that she isn't.

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Michele stans act like she's one of the best things to happen to Survivor when she's really just a fine character and player 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Aubry stans were rabid after she lost. Michele stans have been rabid for 6 years lol.

LOL WHAT IS THERE TO BE RABID ABOUT?!?

Genuinely, there is literally nothing to latch on to here. Almost through the Top 6 episode and she has accomplished...nothing. She has barely been in the edit. Tai wanting to kick her out is the first time she has even been mentioned, which good on her for being friendly enough to win over jurors. But yeah. I'm scratching my head here. I think she is similar to Natalie White tbh.

Cool person though.

19 minutes ago, Deeee said:

For what season? And they regretted not voting for him or voting for him?

some said they regretted not voting for him in Samoa. I could be wrong here but I feel like they only said that because they got so much shit from Russell's fan boi cult. Obviously Aubrey is vastly superior human being to Russell but they both lost because the jury didn't get along well with them on the island. 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

some said they regretted not voting for him in Samoa. I could be wrong here but I feel like they only said that because they got so much shit from Russell's fan boi cult. Obviously Aubrey is vastly superior human being to Russell but they both lost because the jury didn't get along well with them on the island. 

LOL I am of the controversial opinion that Russell >>>> Natalie White in terms of gameplay on Samoa. He is at least a necessary evil and is so cartoonishly stupid that I never took him seriously. He has done some reprehensible sh*t, but he has never treated people terribly? I I would have voted for him if I could have stomached that decision for the rest of my life, but that is impossible. :dead:

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

But maybe Natalie White is the true winner because she disappeared with her million dollar prize and did not bring herself back to this horrid show that edited her completely out.  :dead:

Well yeah why would she wanna go back lol. Plus she had to drop off the face of the earth because she dated some guy that Russell knew and that guy ended up being some super creepy stalker and Russell helped the guy so she had to go completely off the grid. Prior to that she did go to charity events and had social media accounts and did talk to people and stuff. 

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Well yeah why would she wanna go back lol. Plus she had to drop off the face of the earth because she dated some guy that Russell knew and that guy ended up being some super creepy stalker and Russell helped the guy so she had to go completely off the grid. Prior to that she did go to charity events and had social media accounts and did talk to people and stuff. 

WAIT WTF

I thought his madness peaked at lying about Hurricane Katrina, not aiding a f*cking stalker