Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

17 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Omg it pains me to not even disagree with you on this. I was so high on Tasha in Cagayan and then so underwhelmed in Cambodia!

"WE GOT A RAT!!!!!" is still iconique at least (and screwing over V*rner has aged so well of course)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Omg it pains me to not even disagree with you on this. I was so high on Tasha in Cagayan and then so underwhelmed in Cambodia!

Spencer and Tasha were two of the only three people I liked in Cagayan and then Cambodia happened. 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha 1

• Deeee changed the title to Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)
3 hours ago, *Lily said:

I loved her in Cagayan, but Cambodia was such a bad showing. YUCK.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 10:46 AM, sublymonal said:

BECAUSE IT IS 1000 DEGREES

On 8/12/2021 at 11:48 AM, Elliott said:

The coldest day they experienced was like 105°. It was a brutal environment for them.

(Also idk if you were aware, but KR was actually filming before Cambodia, which is why Cambodia had so many “stand here” challenges)

Yeah, it just looks miserable this time around for the players. Giving me Africa vibes. I was aware of the order of filming though!

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I do think Aubrey benefited more from her good edit then most people did. I have heard from people on both of her seasons that she's really difficult to be around so she wasn't well liked either time.

TBH she is by far the most compelling character of this season and easily the most interesting. Michele is a complete non-entity thus far and is not showing any exciting gameplay. She kind of floats with whatever plan somebody feeds her.

Just now, Deeee said:

TBH she is by far the most compelling character of this season and easily the most interesting. Michele is a complete non-entity thus far and is not showing any exciting gameplay. She kind of floats with whatever plan somebody feeds her.

Aubreys entire 3 season arc is compelling.  She is the much more interesting player of the two. 

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

And they both have a better game than Michele. 🤷‍♂️

Neither come close to Michelle's social game, displayed in both of her two seasons. 

She has been hailed by the survivor fandom and critics as one of the best social players of all-time. 

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Neither come close to Michelle's social game, displayed in both of her two seasons. 

She has been hailed by the survivor fandom and critics as one of the best social players of all-time. 

Maybe it's the edit, but this Top 7 episode is the first where she has even been relevant to the gameplay in a big way. Objectively. So maybe she continues to do well these last few episodes, but I would massively disagree with this assessment based on this first season. She is hardly even a factor for most of the competition. 

Just now, Alex95 said:

Some of the jurors post-KR said they regretted their votes for Michele, so take that however you'd like.

I would too judging solely based on the gameplay up until the Top 6 right now.