Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

I agree with the top 5. I might have Jeremy or Keith there instead, but can’t complain. Back in the day it probably would’ve been Ciera, but she hasn’t aged well for obvious reasons.

KR and DVGX are the highlights of the very weak 30’s so enjoy this one! Tai and the women are so amazing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Her edit on her first season isn't the best unfortunately but I have met her and shes great so I'm so looking forward to tonight 

I actually think she had a better edit on KR than WAW. Super excited for her and Michaela’s Challenge debut tonight!

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I agree with the top 5. I might have Jeremy or Keith there instead, but can’t complain. Back in the day it probably would’ve been Ciera, but she hasn’t aged well for obvious reasons.

KR and DVGX are the highlights of the very weak 30’s so enjoy this one! Tai and the women are so amazing.

Ciera would have rounded out my Top 5 in a world where she didn’t take after her mother. LOL.

Tai is incredible I love him so much. He just essentially made out with a tree and it was so wholesome.

I am living for Alecia and Debbie currently lol

Love your Cambodia rankings! I would have had Jeremy higher, as well as Ciera but I totally get your reasoning for ranking her low lmao. Spencer is last where he belongs. I liked him for awhile but rewatching both 28 and 31, he came across as whiny and kinda misogynist oops.

18 hours ago, Deeee said:

Why is everybody dying omg 

The coldest day they experienced was like 105°. It was a brutal environment for them.

(Also idk if you were aware, but KR was actually filming before Cambodia, which is why Cambodia had so many “stand here” challenges)

21 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Her edit on her first season isn't the best unfortunately but I have met her and shes great so I'm so looking forward to tonight 

21 hours ago, .Rei said:

I like her edit on Kaoh Rong and was happy that she got the win at the end 

Meanwhile I remember thinking it was super obvious she was winning when I watched the season live because they were constantly showing her despite her being the most immune winner in Survivor history. :dead: