Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Tasha and Spencer disappointed me in Cambodia. Hardcore.

Like Tasha is playing a stupid game and Spencer not actually voting with Kass/Ciera/Abi who saved him in this game...very poor choices.

I also have to LOLOLOLOL at like 9 people huddling to vote out one of Kass or Ciera. Like. That is way too many people in an alliance, Savage. 

Just now, Deeee said:

Wentworth with the Idol and Abi saying "At least you made the jury" is truly beautiful to watch. What an amazing moment.

Except they totally spoiled that Idol play. :/

They hadn’t mentioned Wentworth’s Idol for weeks and then suddenly brought it up in the “Previously On...” segment so we all knew it meant she was using it.

Just now, Elliott said:

They hadn’t mentioned Wentworth’s Idol for weeks and then suddenly brought it up in the “Previously On...” segment so we all knew it meant she was using it.

I fast forward through the "Previously On..." segments! So it was genuinely a great moment for me.

Just now, Elliott said:

Except they totally spoiled that Idol play. :/

I assumed they would split votes though. And I remember in the episode discussion thread EVERYONE though Fishbach was getting idoled out because he totally had a boot edit.

Just now, Alex95 said:

I assumed they would split votes though. And I remember in the episode discussion thread EVERYONE though Fishbach was getting idoled out because he totally had a boot edit.

The leaked boot list that was 100% correct to that point also him being eliminated that night and Savage as the boot two episodes later

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Fishbach totally had the boot edit up until the last few minutes when Jeremy decided to flip the script to keep him as a shield.

@Deeee I’ll see if it’s still on YT, but there’s a secret scene that explains why they didn’t split the vote but the tl;dr is that since the alliance was 9 people, they weren’t sure who was actually aligned with them so they just decided to go all in on Wentworth.

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

MTE.  I hated Tasha in Cambodia.  

I wouldn’t say I hated her because she was entertaining for some of the pre-merge. But by the time it got to the halfway mark, I was over her and Spencer and just cared about #GaysForKimmi & Wentworth 

Just now, Elliott said:

I wouldn’t say I hated her because she was entertaining for some of the pre-merge. But by the time it got to the halfway mark, I was over her and Spencer and just cared about #GaysForKimmi & Wentworth 

Hate is a strong word.  She was my least favorite in the cast by the end of the season.  I was a fan in Cagayan. 

Just now, Solaris said:

Hate is a strong word.  She was my least favorite in the cast by the end of the season.  I was a fan in Cagayan. 

If I was basing it off the season only, I wanna see Shirin probably wound up as my least favourite since she didn’t really contribute anything to it.

Monica was pretty useless too, but at least her blindside was fun.

Nowadays though, Varner is easily at the bottom. 🤮