Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

21 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

In winter I only enjoy lesbians and devastation. That is why Clea Duvall's new movie with Kristen Stewart and that other woman will only be 50% fulfilling for me.

Please don't shade one of the queens of San Junipero

original.jpg

• Like 1

i am going to tell my boss that tomorrow is a national lesbian holiday and that i cannot possibly come in because happiest season is releasing. if it's a midnight release i'm going to stay up and watch it. then immediately follow it with the greatest holiday movie of all time: carol.

10 hours ago, .Rei said:

Your Name., The Master, Little Women, Parasite, Drive 

only Your Name. is available in the streaming platforms that I have so I guess I will not be able to watch the rest for the final write-ups.

well Parasite is actually on Amazon Prime, but with German subtitles so that won't work

Edited by .Rei

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

only Your Name. is available in the streaming platforms that I have so I guess I will not be able to watch the rest for the final write-ups.

well Parasite is actually on Amazon Prime, but with German subtitles so that won't work

animation skull GIF by Patrick Smith

Just now, Deeee said:

Frustrating! Can streaming sites be accessed through a VPN?

I assume they can, but I'm not too savy in the subject

as frustrating as sitting down to watch Parasite all excited up until the subtitles start showing up :haha:

4 minutes ago, .Rei said:

as frustrating as sitting down to watch Parasite all excited up until the subtitles start showing up :haha:

I can PM you a link that miiight work depending on your country, when I get home

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Luckily VPNs are actually really easy to use! But if Andy can send you a link, even better.

• Like 1