Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

4 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Sorry, I didn’t know that was a big favorite of yours. 😭

it's okay.

that was one of my favorites that I was keeping hidden to avoid being target. 

I expect all three of my known favorites to be cut this round, I'm just crossing my fingers that my other favorites that I've kept secret survive

Edited by .Rei

Coco

Coco_(2017_film)_poster.jpg

Hopefully I picked a movie that is well liked but not absolutely loved. I guess we will see. If there is any way to make this a lesbian movie, please comment. I will make sure to add it in. 🥰 My knowledge of this movie begins and ends with Nikki Bella doing a "jazz" routine to one of the songs on Dancing With the Stars.

This movie came out in 2017. It is a fantasy film. From a 175 million dollar budget, it made 807.9 million. Impressive. "Remember Me", which is the most well known song, won an Academy Award for Best Original Song. It won several awards for Best Animated Film including a BAFTA, Golden Globe, Critic's Choice Award and Annie Award. On Rotten Tomatoes, it holds a 97% approval rating. The average ranking is 8.3/10. On Metacritic, it has a 81/100 score. This also earned the universal acclaim rating.  Despite these various accolades, people are telling me this movie is perfectly fine. Pretty much got the impression it is cute, but not anything particularly special. 

The movie revolves around a 12 year old who is transported to the Land of the Dead. He must somehow make it back to his family. Apparently his great great grandfather is going to help him accomplish this. Because sound tracks are important, his relative is a musician. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6