Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

7 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I've been following this thread here and there, and while out of the Top 25 I was hoping for a Genie win, I can't say I'm disappointed to see Belle at the top. She's my second favorite of the Disney Princesses behind only Jasmine.

If I had one major disappointment, it was Mickey Mouse not being part of the Top 25. I was also disappointed at Aladdin not being there either.

My second account, y'all. :wub: 

Lmaoo I'm kidding but I agree with so much of what you said - especially all of the Aladdin characters love! :haha:  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

My second account, y'all. :wub: 

Lmaoo I'm kidding but I agree with so much of what you said - especially all of the Aladdin characters love! :haha:  

Well, Aladdin is my second favorite Disney movie, so it makes sense for me to love a majority of the characters in it. :haha:

4 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Well, Aladdin is my second favorite Disney movie, so it makes sense for me to love a majority of the characters in it. :haha:

The TASTE! (!) 

That makes sense. It's my favorite Disney movie. :haha: ❤️ 

I’ve hosted five rankdowns so far, and these were the results:

Winners

Ryan Gosling (Actors & Actresses)

Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter Characters)

Toy Story (Disney Movies)

Black Mirror (TV Shows from Years 2000-present)

Belle (Disney Characters)

Runners-up 

Emma Stone (Actors & Actresses)

Minerva McGonagall (Harry Potter Characters)

The Lion King (Disney Movies)

American Idol (TV Shows from Years 2000-present)

The Genie (Disney Characters)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Congrats to Belle and another fun rankdown to watch, Steven!

I heard you were going to do Harry Potter again, might or might not do that.

Thanks!

Yeah, maybe. :yes: I want to wait a while before hosting another rankdown though.

Oh no, I had to get sick and miss the grand finale. 😢  Will catch up fully in the coming days hopefully, but sad to see Stitch at only #4 😢😢😢 Obviously a high placement overall, but was hoping he would pull out the win (and if not him, Genie). :broken: I forgot I only ranked Genie and Belle back to back and thought I had them further apart. Both made my Top 10 though, so I suppose it is a decent ending for me. Congrats to the huge Belle fans as well for her winning. 

I'll reiterate this more when I fully catch up, but wonderful job hosting as always @Steven_ ❤️ :hug: 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Congrats to Belle on winning. Wow she really dominated with those #1 and #2 votes.  :omg: Anyway, she’s a really good character, beautiful and lovable/rootable character, but not really a big favorite of mine. But I’m happy for Victoria getting her favorite to win as she’s a big/hue lover of Disney, so slay for that! ❤️

Katt Williams Comedy GIF by NETFLIX

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Superrrr happy that The Genie ranked #2. :spaz: Although….. Derek & Nico the highest The Genie rankers even though they were responsible for Aladdin’s elimination? I don’t know how to feel…. but am glad they love The Genie to  rank him so high which I am grateful for. ❤️ I never thought The Genie had a chance of winning but since he came so close, I really wish he did. He’s such a fun, hilarious and iconic character and definitely amongst one of my all-time favorite Disney characters. Love all of the commentary here  and whoa at Alex’s comment of: “A lot of that is thanks to Robin Williams who, I believe, gives the greatest vocal performance in animated film ever. Williams is straight up Oscar worthy in this movie.. :omg: “Friend Like Me” will always be THAT song!

🙂 @ Chris and Megan with those rankings. But lol I expected this al along/all week so at least I’m not surprised. :haha: I mean if I didn’t expect it, I would be disappointed so that’s not the case here haha.

You know, I’m generally right with my tanking and if I had ranked him where I wanted then he probably would have won 😛 

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

Katt Williams Comedy GIF by NETFLIX

You tanked The Genie so I was in my feelings. :broken: :giggle: 

But congrats you getting your #1 to win as well. :hug: 

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

You know, I’m generally right with my tanking and if I had ranked him where I wanted then he probably would have won 😛 

I don't see the issue with that. 😮 

Finally finished reading through the last of the write-ups.  Didn't expect Megara to place quite so high, but don't have issue with it. I adore Hercules and all its characters. ❤️  As mentioned, I am sad and surprised Stitch didn't rank a bit higher, even though top 4 is great. I was hoping he'd win. 😢

Not surprised with Ursula, Genie, and Belle's high rankings. I absolutely love Alex's Ursula write-up. :lmao: So entertaining. I would have most enjoyed a Genie win from the final 3, but Belle is definitely an iconic character and worthy representation. I agree with and especially enjoyed Chris and Megan's write-ups regarding her importance and the evolution of the Disney princesses. :yes: 

On 10/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, Steven_ said:

DEREK

Belle isn't swayed by Gaston, Belle stands up to everyone on behalf of her father, Belle goes in the woods to save her father, Belle offers to trade places with her father as prisoner, Belle holds her own against Beast. Belle takes no sh*t from anyone. And she sings awesome songs. She ends up in a place with talking furniture and just rolls with it. She's intelligent, adaptable, charismatic, and she hates the whole dumb town AND THEY ARE STILL OBSESSED WITH HER. THE NAME ON EVERYONE'S LIPS IS ROXIE HART BELLE. Gaston wants to marry her just by looking at her. Legend.

:haha: 

• Like 2

On 10/1/2020 at 6:49 PM, totes4totes said:
Ranker Alex Chris Dee Denise Derek Kaley Megan Nico Victoria Public
Alex   9.12 6.4 10.32 7.44 8.72 9.36 5.44 9.92 9.92
Chris 9.12   10.88 6.56 9.52 8.08 5.6 10.72 5.84 5.76
Dee 6.4 10.88   10.48 6.64 8.16 8.56 5.84 11.44 11.52
Denise 10.32 6.56 10.48   10.08 8.4 8.48 9.84 6.88 4.4
Derek 7.44 9.52 6.64 10.08   7.04 8.24 6.16 9.6 9.52
Kaley 8.72 8.08 8.16 8.4 7.04   7.04 7.84 8.4 7.68
Megan 9.36 5.6 8.56 8.48 8.24 7.04   8.96 8.8 7.6
Nico 5.44 10.72 5.84 9.84 6.16 7.84 8.96   9.76 10.56
Victoria 9.92 5.84 11.44 6.88 9.6 8.4 8.8 9.76   6.24
Public 9.92 5.76 11.52 4.4 9.52 7.68 7.6 10.56 6.24  

Average 8.5156 8.00889 8.88 8.3822 8.2489 7.929 8.0711 8.3467 8.54222 8.133
STDEV 1.7107 2.14418 2.267 2.0799 1.4781 0.591 1.1624 2.0888 1.88246 2.401

Me and the public remaining besties. :wub: 

On 10/1/2020 at 8:26 PM, Steven_ said:

The Genie was #1 on my ranking, Stitch was #2, and Belle was #3. So, I was happy with these final results. ^_^ 

Wow, you must have done better than any of us rankers. Yay for us both having Stitch #2. ❤️ 

I will once again say what a great job you did hosting this rankdown, Steven. You always run the games so smoothly and make them fun. :hug: 

On 10/1/2020 at 9:38 PM, Steven_ said:

Thanks! I hope you feel better very soon! :hug: 

Thank you. :hug: I've been sleeping more than anything else the last few days. :blushingwave: I still don't have a ton of strength, but am doing better than last week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Wow, you must have done better than any of us rankers. Yay for us both having Stitch #2. ❤️ 

I will once again say what a great job you did hosting this rankdown, Steven. You always run the games so smoothly and make them fun. :hug: 

Thank you. :hug: I've been sleeping more than anything else the last few days. :blushingwave: I still don't have a ton of strength, but am doing better than last week. 

Thanks! ^_^ 

I’m glad you’re feeling better!

Feeling that Disney rankdown withdrawal...

I'm about halfway through Pixar marathon. Mostly re-watches except for Toy Story 4, Cars 2, and Cars 3.

Thinking about doing my personal tier list for the 58 Walt Disney Animation Studios films.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...