Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Did I just unilaterally add Hera to the rankdown and cut her? Yes, I did.

She’s been added alongside Zeus. :giggle:

It was a good idea, so I don’t mind.

Edited by Steven_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I thought Johnny got un-cancelled or something.

I kind of wonder which role of his would win in that new actors game, but I don’t expect anyone to choose him. 😅

Edward Scissorhands would be my pick though.

Pegasus (Hercules)
tenor.gif?itemid=5062645

Ugh that gif is too stinking cute, but sadly Pegasus is my least favorite of those remaining... We meet Pegasus in the beginning of Hercules, when Zeus uses the clouds to create him as a gift for his baby son. The pair is quickly separated when Hercules is captured by Pain and Panic and taken from his family. They reunite when Hercules is a teenager and Pegasus is a fully-grown horse. They quickly bond again and Pegasus remains a loyal companion to Hercules throughout the movie. He is initially jealous of Meg due to Hercules giving her his attention.  She does manage to earn his trust after she helps rescue him from Pain and Panic and proves herself to also be trustworthy towards Hercules. Overall, Pegasus is a very loyal and steadfast companion to Hercules. I’m choosing to cut him here to spare the wildcards. :heartbounce:

Saving: Queen Clarisse

• Sad 1

Penny

latest?cb=20160708203218

I don’t even know what else got nominated for me to be left with these but I’m assuming it’s not pretty. Still, Penny is a super easy cut among those remaining. She is an orphan that get kidnapped by Madame Medusa to retrieve the diamond she is after. Gotta give it to old Disney, they sometimes threw pretty interesting topics in there like forces child labor (and then acted like the topic didn’t exist oops). She tried to escape multiple times, but got caught by crocodiles each time. She eventually gets rescued by Bernard and Bianca, and gets adopted. Eh that, abt it, back to work for me. Good run!

Save: Giselle

5 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I am in shock that you would nominate the beautiful and flawless Hei Hei over your arch-nemesis Bruni

I refuse to allow the far inferior Pua outlast the true animal friend of the movie.

ac658e31bb7aacf3de6e38664dc57513.gif

Please be nice to Pua. My immunities are worthy too. 😢  

Anita Radcliffe 

dbf3acd84668d15e866b77f057a94edf.gif

One Hundred and One Dalmatians was my favorite Disney movie as a child, so this wouldn't have been my first cut choice. However, Anita is left over with my only wildcard left, so I don't think I am expected to do anything different here.  I don't have much actual choice and am making this cut by default.  Thank you all for not cutting my last remaining wildcard. Anyway, Anita is Perdita's owner and Roger's wife in One Hundred and One Dalmatians. She is a nice, intelligent woman, who has a very loving relationship with her husband and their furry children. ❤️ Anita is also apparently a former friend of Cruella De Vill, as they went to school together. That relationship is what brings Cruella over to the Radcliffe home, as well as obviously her desire to have the puppies for herself to do unspeakable things to the innocent. Not a good look. Would she have come over to the house for the puppies if she wasn't "friends" with their owner? That is something we will never know. Maybe that "friendship" is to blame for the danger the puppies are all put in. But we all know who really is at fault. The puppies are, of course, safe in the end, and Anita and Roger decide to adopt all the dalmatians. This shows they are big animal lovers, and therefore we respect and shall stan. ❤️ Roger was eliminated awhile ago, so now Anita will reunite with him, at least. 

Saving: Prince Edward

tumblr_n6pu44GQeh1runifxo4_250.gif

4pN6NvI.gif

NOMINATIONS!

01. Audrey Ramirez (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE)

02. Wasabi (BIG HERO 6)

03. Queen Elinor (BRAVE)

04. Bruni (FROZEN II)

05. Kari (THE INCREDIBLES)

06. Riley Andersen (INSIDE OUT)

07. Miss Spider (JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH)

08. Cobra Bubbles (LILO & STITCH)

09. Chien-Po (MULAN)

10. Ling (MULAN)

11. Laurel Lightfoot (ONWARD)

12. The Manticore (ONWARD)

13. Anton Ego (RATATOUILLE)

14. Colette (RATATOUILLE)

15. Gabby Gabby (TOY STORY SAGA)

16. King Candy (WRECK-IT-RALPH)

47 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Please be nice to Pua. My immunities are worthy too. 😢  

Just a friendly rivalry! :devilwave: Don't forget you have twice the immunities as the rest of us!

43 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Pua > Hei Hei

season 9 the fish bowl GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants