The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

WE ALL MAKE CHOICES...

0d500eba94a8452403dd1a22637cf83c.gif

We're in the homestretch, and I've heard you loud & clear! And the producers don't want you all to lose interest.
Some of you want to have another bringback round, and this will come with a price....

But to try and tempt you all to not go via the bringback route, I am also offering another option.

Each options will come with an advantage & consequences.
Some of the consequences & advantages won't be revealed until everyone make their choices.

The options are:

IMMUNITY
You are able to hand-out immunity to 5 contestants of your choice, for the upcoming cycle.

And trust me, this will be very benefitial for your favourites during this cycle. 

If you choose this, you will also get the opportunity to make more than one cut during the upcoming cycle.

And for the consequences? It will be revealed once all the decisions are in, along with another advantage.

BRINGBACK 2.0
You are able to bringback one contestant of your choice, and they will be immuned for the upcoming cycle.

If you choose this, you have to deal with the consequence of being unable to save the contestant for the remainder of the rankdown.

And for the advantage? It will be revealed once all the decisions are in, along with another consequences.

-----------------------------------

Good luck, and choose wisely as you may regret it! 

@Steven_ @JC @~Tom~ @Elliott @Solaris @1234567890 @*Wallace @NGM @Zoey 

Edited by *Chris

10 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Is this your decision, sister?...

ac18087ab9ec211dcb3dc86e33ca9e71.gif

Obviously I’m bringing back

b9f73ecb96bf31f28d33dd7656c80c36.gif

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You should make it her decision since she didn’t just say Little Mix from the beginning. :giggle:

source.gif