The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yeah the game was going so good for the most part..... until these battle rounds. It's an absolute mess now.

This happens in every rankdown. :haha: 

Edited by Elliott

You put him at risk - where it was possible he could have gone though.  I know it wasn't your intention for Matt to go though. But we all have to take responsibility for that. 

I have no regrets voting out Matt because I know Elliott was always going to target Leona regardless - even if I voted him to stay. i just would have felt like a fool helping him out there.

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I have no regrets voting out Matt because I know Elliott was always going to target Leona regardless - even if I voted him to stay. i just would have felt like a fool helping him out there.

Actually, I wasn’t planning on going after Leona/LM this round until Matt got eliminated because I told Victoria I wouldn’t target Leona unless I wanted revenge since she had just lost 1D this round. I had an entirely different battle round planned.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Sis you got my #1 X Factor contestant and one of my all-time favourites taken out. Be glad I decided to cut Leona instead of Little Mix. 🙂

Since when was he your #1?

I refuse to take the blame. 
tenor.gif?itemid=10981983

but I am thankful and also sorry.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Actually, I wasn’t planning on going after Leona/LM this round until Matt got eliminated because I told Victoria I wouldn’t target Leona unless I wanted revenge since she had just lost 1D this round. I had an entirely different battle round planned.

Hmmm I see. Thanks for the insight. Well it's over and done now.