AI S18 Ep 12 This Is Me Pt.1

istersay

15 minutes ago, indii said:

They shouldn’t have limited themselves to the Top 20. If they just dedicated the episode to unreleased auditions/Hollywood performances/Showcase performances I would be much more interested.

it’s the T20 plus joke contestants. They can’t show good performances from real contestants they cut. That would undermine the decisions they made.

i loved the episode. It was nice to see them get real, and i bet that alot of these contestant's are about to get more fans. I am grateful to Idol for showing this, they didn't have to,  but they did it for the fans. I am not a hater.

11 hours ago, wgm said:

i loved the episode. It was nice to see them get real, and i bet that alot of these contestant's are about to get more fans. I am grateful to Idol for showing this, they didn't have to,  but they did it for the fans. I am not a hater.

Exactly. I thought its a classy thing to do.

They could have ended the show weeks ago, or worse continued with clips of the judges, but they instead focused on supporting the contestants, as it should be, especially at this time.

I kind of wonder if they'll just decide to have both Lauren and Grace perform, and make it an official Top 21. They're not going to be as pressed for time now and with how disgustingly cheery this season has been, it'd be on brand to reward them both in the midst of a pandemic. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It's a Top 21 this year? :whut:

No, they announced 19 that advanced and then we had to vote between two blonde girls for the final spot. So they're calling it a Top 21 since both of them did all the press and photoshoots, but only one of them will actually perform.

Like what they did with Ben and Neco in S13.

29 minutes ago, Elliott said:

No, they announced 19 that advanced and then we had to vote between two blonde girls for the final spot. So they're calling it a Top 21 since both of them did all the press and photoshoots, but only one of them will actually perform.

Like what they did with Ben and Neco in S13.

Thank U GIF

23 hours ago, indii said:

They shouldn’t have limited themselves to the Top 20. If they just dedicated the episode to unreleased auditions/Hollywood performances/Showcase performances I would be much more interested.

They didn't. They featured plenty of contestants who didn't make it to top 20.

Edited by jjeem

Seeing these stories, wow. Loved all the stories Arthur, Sam, everyone. I didn't know that Arthur had that body, wow. And Nick definitely got more sympathic tonight.