Megan Danielle Fan Thread

season1

She was really good, I was a little worried about the big vocals but probably shouldn't have been since she's been outdoing my expectations all this time. I just wish we got longer performances rather than a few of the guests lol

• Like 2

Seventeen performances! 

I posted all of Megan's finale videos (4) on the OP and I counted 17 total performance videos from Idol. That's almost 3x the number of performances she had on The Voice (she had 6 performances from blinds to semis instant save).

What a great journey for Megan. Wishing her good luck and a successful career in music (if that's what she wants), be it in Christian music, or Country music or both.

Edited by season1
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, season1 said:

Seventeen performances! 

I posted all of Megan's finale videos (4) on the OP and I counted 17 total performance videos from Idol. That's almost 3x the number of performances she had on The Voice (she had 6 performances from blinds to semis instant save).

What a great journey for Megan. Wishing her good luck and a successful career in music (if that's what she wants), be it in Christian music, or Country music or both.

She'll be a successful megastar in the future! Glad Idol gave her the right treatment, unlike what happened to Allegra last season :kalancry:

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, season1 said:

Seventeen performances! 

omg 17? we're lucky to get 4 or 5 on the voice lol

• Haha 3

Megan's song "All Around" was #7 on the iTunes Christian Chart (she posted it on her IG stories):

bLBaudF.png

For those who didn't know about her song "All Around", here's a short video she posted on YT last month:

I think I like this song better than "Dream Girl". I hope she makes a full video of "All Around."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

Dream Girl is at number 33 on the iTunes Canada chart. 🙂

It is now #22 on Canada Overall chart:thumbs:

lDlF65G.png

More chart data from LivePopBars:

All Around

UKBad1r.png

Dream Girl

5aPJP8u.png

SeCwbJv.png

Edited by season1