Megan Danielle Fan Thread

season1

20 minutes ago, nytsch said:

For a second I was like who is that on the cover lol

Guess I'm more used to her wavy hair. I like how her voice sounds on it though.

I had to take a closer look also, to realize it's Megan on the cover. She sounds great on this song but I wish they have shown more of her on the cover, not just half her face.

Just want to say how proud I am of Megan for showing up every week and slaying it! We knew she had huge potential since her Voice journey and was saddened that she couldn't sing live on show. Not to mention she didn't get her respect by getting to the Finale even if she delivered powerful performances every week.

I'm glad to see she came back on AI and progressed every week to make even people who weren't fans of hers, not doubt that she could sing. She deserves that Finale spot and even if she doesn't win, she'll go out next week on high notes cause I don't doubt that she'll deliver in the final round. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Voice said:

Add me please! I hope she wins!

Added! :thumbs:

Glad to have you on board. 🙂

I hope Megan wins too. But win or lose, she's already exceeded my expectations. She has grown a lot since The Voice S18. She's the top finishing former The Voice contestant, and she'll finish higher than her The Voice placement. ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Voice said:

Yes haha

I hope Kelly invites her to perform in her show someday.

She's one of the few Team Kelly contestants I really like. And in S18, I like both Team Kelly semi-finalists.  Megan and Micah were my top favorites that season.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1