IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

28 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Also what’re we doing with Willam’s DQ, Adore’s quit and Ben’s quit? :unsure: 

I was thinking about this. :haha: I’ll try and plan for any of those just before starting their seasons. I’ll just look at the season schedule and see if there can be a double save/double elimination included or whatever needs to be added to make everything run smoothly.

I also had meant to include a double shantay/double sashay option in the vote but I might just leave that for seasons which already had them. I’ll leave it out for Season 1 at least. :haha:

3 hours ago, Zoey0069 said:

It’s gonna be fun finding alternative looks for queens if they make it by their original placing. 🤣

Lol yeah this will be hard to do for the earlier seasons as well, I realised. Hopefully I’ll work around it so the alternative looks don’t feel way out of place :haha:

21 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was thinking about this. :haha: I’ll try and plan for any of those just before starting their seasons. I’ll just look at the season schedule and see if there can be a double save/double elimination included or whatever needs to be added to make everything run smoothly.

My vote is that we can just keep them in place since they were things that happened outside of Ru's decision. So for the week that Willam gets disqualified, go through with the vote like normal, but then just have Willam get DQ'd after the bottom two perform (if it'd make the vote pointless). Let Adore leave when she did in AS2 and still proceed with the elimination. If Ben wins that lip sync in AS3, then he can quit afterward. Eureka still gets pulled when she did in S9 if she makes it that far. etc.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

My vote is that we can just keep them in place since they were things that happened outside of Ru's decision. So for the week that Willam gets disqualified, go through with the vote like normal, but then just have Willam get DQ'd after the bottom two perform (if it'd make the vote pointless). Let Adore leave when she did in AS2 and still proceed with the elimination. If Ben wins that lip sync in AS3, then he can quit afterward. Eureka still gets pulled when she did in S9 if she makes it that far. etc.

This sounds good. :yes: I do think in some situations it would be good to see how far someone could get (i.e Ben being a frontrunner before their quit), but it might complicate things in the process.

1 hour ago, Zoey0069 said:

I kinda wanna see how far some of the queens would’ve got. :stealth:

I think I'm the same - I can see how there are pros and cons to each option. When it comes to Season 4 I'll put it out there and see what people think.

• Like 1

Season 1

Round 1Drag on a Dime

Lip-Sync Results

Ladies. IDF has made their decision.

Rebecca Glasscock... shantay you stay.

Victoria 'Porkchop' Parker, sashay away.

Porkchop continues her run as the first ever out on Drag Race.

Breakdown of results:

OzA5vab.png

Round 2 coming up!

While I get ready to post the next challenge, I was wondering whether people would be interested in bringing back the Seasons 1-5 immunity for queens the week after they won a challenge? Or whether it should be left out. I hadn't planned on it but forgot about it too, so if people think it'd be good to include I will work that in.

Season 1

Round 2Girl Group Challenge

ChallengeDestiny's Child girl group battle.

Performances

The queens performed in two groups.

Serving FishNinaOnginaRebeccaShannel. (starts at approx 29:30)

3D: Akashia, BeBeJadeTammie. (starts at approx 31:30)

Vote

Rank the queens based on their performance in the challenge from 1 (favorite) to 8 (least favorite). The queens' runways were the same as that in the challenge, so this week there won't be a runway vote.

Because this was a team-judged challenge, the scores for each team will be averaged, with the two lowest scorers in the losing team lip-syncing.

VOTE HERE

Edited by *Lily