American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I would like to know why Tim Horton's is so beloved because (in Raven's voice) their coffee is sh*t, their food is sh*t, their snacks are sh*t.

I agree, but I also think it's because alot of canadians who live in rural area, it's the only well known coffee shop around. 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I agree, but I also think it's because alot of canadians who live in rural area, it's the only well known coffee shop around. 

From what I've heard, they used to be good pre-Burger King buyout.

15 hours ago, Elliott said:

From what I've heard, they used to be good pre-Burger King buyout.

What happened is that McDonalds and Tim Hortons were in a bidding war for coffee suppliers in Canada and McDonalds won. Hence why Canadian McDonalds coffee is actually good.

074003-F-0000X-001.JPG
Anthony Fedorov

I’d originally planned to cut Mikalah but then looking back at some of her semi finals made me change my mind. “God Bless the Child” and “Somewhere” are both leagues ahead of anything Anthony delivered and I’m a fan of his. I’m at peace with this decision now.

Anthony was a contestant on American Idol season four and came in at fourth place. He did well in the competition but his song choices weren’t the best. Some came across as very cabaret but I think that’s just the sort of performer he was back then. He wasn’t very current compared to some of the others and that’s what sticks out to me. Something always seemed quite dated but he seemed to deliver quite a few good performances. He was a solid singer in a decent season.

Saving Mikalah

American Idol Rankdown 2.0

Round 9 - Double Elimination

b63c036d147350d5aa8c917d94ee7e5a_xl.jpg

With just 58 contestants left vying for the title, it's time to make some hard cuts.

Some of the toughest eliminations on the show come when more than one contestant has to go home.

So, this round, that's exactly your task.

Each ranker will nominate 8 contestants.

The other 6 rankers will then "vote" on the contestants by send me a PM and ranking them 1-8.

The two contestants with the lowest averages will be eliminated and the ranker responsible for nominating them will be responsible for their write-ups.

In the event of a tie, the nominating ranker will be responsible for breaking it.

QccNwXL.png?1

@*Chris @Solaris @Zoey @Alex95 @1234567890 @NGM @Elliott

@*Chris will nominate first.

In this first round, the following people are immune:

Kim Caldwell

Carrie Underwood

Jessica Sierra

Mikalah Gordon

Phil Stacey

Lauren Alaina

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Alexis Grace

Avalon Young

Casey James

Felicia Barton

Haley Reinhart 

Jena Irene

Jurnee
Syesha Mercado 

Please PM your vote to Andrew! 

Please rank the contestants 1-8 with eight being the lowest and the person you want to go home most.