The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

1 minute ago, JC said:

Yeah my husband also performed as a little kid and dragged me into NYC community theater (where everyone is amazing too)

so sad that everything closed down but especially broadway - we live walking distance from all the theaters

Mean girls was amaze, im obsessed with the movie and highly biased, but the music was phenomenal which I wasn’t expecting

it’s not! I literally loved it so much I couldn’t stop crying. I’m a sucker for amazing music though and I just love every single song

come from away was amaze too. I still really need to see moulin rouge. Jagged little pill is not on my to do list but people have said good things. It’s got Elliott written all over it

Ugh, I am jealous - I couldn't afford living in NYC :haha:

I am just very competitive during the Tony's and I was rooting for CFA and DEH won so it turned me off on it for a bit, just getting around it now. Just like how I am getting around to Hamilton now - it was everywhere when it came out and didn't care for it, and I wanted Waitress to slay the Tony's. 

I only heard good things from all of those 3 - my partner saw CFA and he loved it. I'm probably going to see the Canadian production of CFA in September or so. 

Just now, Solaris said:

I want to see Hadestown

Yes! Another one that I want to see - love the music and the concept. Plus I absolutely love Eva Noblezada - it's crazy how she was a finalist for the Jimmys Award to having 2 Tony nominations. 

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

HAMILTON IS AMAZING. I am supposed to be seeing it for a second time in May but we will see if my date is cancelled.

Burn snatch my wig every time I hear it.

did you see the original cast surprised a girl that was supposed to see it? 

8 hours ago, *Chris said:

Ugh, I am jealous - I couldn't afford living in NYC :haha:

I am just very competitive during the Tony's and I was rooting for CFA and DEH won so it turned me off on it for a bit, just getting around it now. Just like how I am getting around to Hamilton now - it was everywhere when it came out and didn't care for it, and I wanted Waitress to slay the Tony's. 

I only heard good things from all of those 3 - my partner saw CFA and he loved it. I'm probably going to see the Canadian production of CFA in September or so. 

Lol gotcha, Hamilton was okay, I haven’t seen it for a few years, but it was a little too hyped up so my expectations might’ve been too high

although I had high expectations of deh and that ended up slaying 

8 hours ago, Solaris said:

I want to see Hadestown

This was really good as well. Eva was phenomenal

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Well, luckily you don't have to to be gay to love musicals...

Questionable 😛

but yes I guess some straights love them too

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

HAMILTON IS AMAZING. I am supposed to be seeing it for a second time in May but we will see if my date is cancelled.

I hope it comes back for you!

On 4/7/2020 at 11:15 PM, *Chris said:

But I was thinking of hosting an XFactor one, since my TAR one wasn't successful. And I want to wait and see if there's another season of TAR premiering soon before I start hosting it again. 

I might be interested if there are enough people to play. And exclude the celebrity edition and the first season of X Factor Australia in my opinion. 

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

I might be interested if there are enough people to play. And exclude the celebrity edition and the first season of X Factor Australia in my opinion. 

Thank you!

Any suggestions is welcomed! 

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

Just trying to put everything together - the rounds I wanna do to see how many people I should aim for :haha:

Cant wait to sign up and get my underrated faves far (or at least try to :dead:)

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS GIRL GROUP RANKDOWN? :dead: I NEED IT TO START ASAP! RAVEN AND KEILY MADE UP AND RAVEN IS TELLING KEILY SHE NEEDS TO TALK TO ADRIANNE. :shock:

@*Lily

But will Kiely and Naturi make up is the real question 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS GIRL GROUP RANKDOWN? :dead: I NEED IT TO START ASAP! RAVEN AND KEILY MADE UP AND RAVEN IS TELLING KEILY SHE NEEDS TO TALK TO ADRIANNE. :shock:

Omg I watched it earlier!! It’ll be interesting to see if Kiely/Adrienne talk but Kiely is definitely still hurt by what happened between them so I guess we’ll see.